– Travel from the verdant green farmlands of northeast Tanzania to the open fawn plains of the northeast.
– Experience the best that Tanzania has to offer including the ultimate iconic safari areas; UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Ngorongoro Crater and the Serengeti.
– Named for the river that crosses the park, Tarangire National Park has one of the highest densities of elephant in Africa and a large population of baobab trees, famous for their extraordinarily wide girths and lack of leaves.
– The enormous Ngorongoro caldera has been occupied by our human ancestors for the past 3 million years and is home to over 25,000 large mammals, many of whom are endangered.
– The Serengeti is renowned for its abundance of wildlife and high biodiversity.
Properties Featured In SkySafari Tanzania 8 Day
GREEN SEASON | 01 Apr – 31 May
MID SEASON | 05 Jan – 31 Mar, 1 – 30 Jun & 01 Nov – 19 Dec
HIGH SEASON | 01 – 04 Jan, 01 Jul – 31 Oct & 20 – 31 Dec
- There is a total baggage restriction of 23 kg on flights; soft bags must be used.
- The child rates are applicable to children under the age of 12 years sharing with 1 or 2 adults; a child in his/her own room will be charged 75% of the per person sharing rate (min 2 pax, max 3 pax)
- Children under the age of 14 years are required to share a room with an adult at Elewana Tarangire Treetops.
- Single room supplement waived for the first single room per booking.
- An exclusive buy-out option is available for SkySafari itineraries, please contact your safari consultant for further details.
- In order to ensure the highest levels of safety and standards, our SkySafari executive Cessna Grand Caravan will be required to undertake scheduled and unscheduled maintenance works, in the event that this occurs, SkySafari will provide an alternative aircraft, from a third party, to undertake all flights commitments.
- Full board accommodation at all properties
- Soft drinks, beer, house wine and select spirits at all properties
- Safari activities including shared day game drives and sundowners
- Bean-To-Cup private tour and Shanga cultural experience at Elewana Arusha Coffee Lodge
- Guided bush walks and Maasai village visit at Elewana Tarangire Treetops
- Game drive and picnic lunch in Lake Manyara National Park
- Full-day Ngorongoro crater tour with picnic lunch
- Guided bush walks at Elewana Serengeti Pioneer Camp and Elewana Serengeti Migration Camp
- Park, Conservancy fees and Tourism Development Levy
- Day-room use at Elewana Arusha Coffee Lodge on day 8
- Flights in SkySafari executive aircraft (depending on the schedule of international outbound flight)
- AMREF Flying Doctors Membership
- All transfers, laundry, and all statutory taxes
- Champagne, luxury spirits, and select wines
- Exclusive use of vehicle
- Additional activities not mentioned in inclusions
- Any items of a personal nature
- Additional spa and massage treatments
- All statutory increases beyond our control
- International flights and visa fees