– Cover five very different types of ecosystems while travelling in luxury; encounter their inhabitants, whose authentic, traditional, and colourful tribal ways remain relatively untouched.
– In Amboseli National Park, experience incredible views of Mount Kilimanjaro and witness some of Africa’s largest elephants.
– Loisaba is a private conservancy, with spectacular views of Mount Kenya, and excellent wildlife viewing, including rare species: wild dog, Grevy’s zebra, greater kudu, and oryx as well as the melanistic leopard.
– Home to 3 million large animals; more than half of whom come and go according to one of the world’s largest migrations; the Masai Mara National Reserve is one of the world’s largest wildlife sanctuaries.
– Experience the best that Tanzania has to offer including the ultimate iconic safari areas; UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Ngorongoro Crater and the Serengeti.
Properties Featured In SkySafari East Africa
GREEN SEASON | 01 Apr – 31 May
MID SEASON | 05 Jan – 31 Mar, 01 – 30 Jun & 01 Nov – 19 Dec
HIGH SEASON | 01 – 04 Jan, 01 Jul – 31 Oct & 20 – 31 Dec
- There is a total baggage restriction of 23 kg on flights; soft bags must be used.
- The child rates are applicable to children under the age of 12 years sharing with 1 or 2 adults; a child in his/her own room will be charged 75% of the per person sharing rate (min 2 pax, max 3 pax).
- Single room supplement waived for the first single room per booking.
- An exclusive buy-out option is available for SkySafari itineraries, please contact your safari consultant for further details.
- In order to ensure the highest levels of safety and standards, our SkySafari executive Cessna Grand Caravan will be required to undertake scheduled and unscheduled maintenance works, in the event that this occurs, SkySafari will provide an alternative aircraft, from a third party, to undertake all flights commitments.
- Half board accommodation at Hemingways Nairobi
- Full board accommodation at all properties
- Soft drinks, beer, house wine, and select spirits at all properties
- Safari activities including shared day game drives and sundowners
- Guided bush walks and bush breakfasts at Elewana Tortilis Camp Amboseli, Elewana Loisaba Tented Camp, Elewana Serengeti Pioneer Camp, and Elewana Serengeti Migration Camp
- Guided bush walks, mountain biking, anti-poaching sniffer dog experience (subject to availability), and horse riding/ camel trekking at Elewana Loisaba Tented Camp
- Spa treatment at Elewana The Manor at Ngorongoro and Elewana Loisaba Tented Camp
- Maasai village visit at Elewana Sand River Masai Mara
- Full-day Ngorongoro crater tour and crater floor picnic lunch
- Park, Conservancy fees, and Tourism Development Levy
- Flights in SkySafari executive aircraft (depending on the schedule of international outbound flight)
- AMREF Flying Doctors Membership
- Day-room use at Elewana Arusha Coffee Lodge on day 13
- All transfers, laundry, and all statutory taxes
- Champagne, luxury spirits, and select wines
- Exclusive use of vehicle
- Additional spa and massage treatments
- Any items of a personal nature
- Additional activities not mentioned in inclusions
- All statutory increases beyond our control
- International flights and visa fees