– A combination of two iconic safari destinations: Tanzania’s dramatic Serengeti and the world-renowned Volcanoes National Park.
– Trek endangered mountain gorillas, experience the vibrant golden monkeys and discover the incredible culture of Rwanda.
– Interact with authentic, traditional, and colourful tribal communities.
Properties Featured In Gnus & Gorillas
MID SEASON | 04 Jan – 31 May & 01 Nov – 15 Dec
HIGH SEASON | 01 Jun – 31 Oct & 16 – 31 Dec
- There is a baggage restriction of 15 kgs on all internal flights, in soft bags.
- Gorilla trekking is permitted for children aged 15 years and older
- Golden monkey experience is permitted for children aged 12 years and older
- Gorilla and Golden Monkey trekking begins at 07:00 am and guests are required to arrive at the park office at 06:40 am
- The safari starts at Kilimanjaro International Airport in Arusha, Tanzania, and ends at Kigali International Airport, Rwanda
- This itinerary includes Elewana Serengeti Migration Camp from 01 Jun – 31 Oct and Elewana Serengeti Pioneer Camp from 04 Jan – 31 May & 01 Nov – 03 Jan 2024
- Full board accommodation
- Soft drinks, beer, house wines & selected spirits
- Park and conservancy fees
- Safari activities including shared scheduled game drives, guided bush walks, bush breakfast, bush lunch, and sundowners at Elewana Serengeti Migration Camp and Elewana Serengeti Pioneer Camp
- Half-day Kigali City Tour including lunch on Day 4
- One golden monkey experience and one gorilla trekking experience at Volcanoes National Park
- SACOLA Community Development Levy
- Lunch in Kigali on the day of departure
- Scheduled flights and domestic flight departure tax
- All airport & airstrip transfers. All road transfers in Rwanda in private transfers including snacks in the vehicle
- Meet and assist on arrival at Kigali International Airport
- Akagera Aviation & AMREF Flying Doctors Membership
- Laundry and all statutory taxes
- Champagne, luxury spirits, and select wines
- Additional activities not mentioned in inclusions
- All statutory increases beyond our control
- International flights and visa fees