An archipelago where the cultural influences and traditions of Africa, India and Arabia have met for centuries.
Zanzibar is made of two main islands; Unguja (informally Zanzibar) and Pemba to the north and numerous smaller islands and islets.
Zanzibar is home to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Stone Town, with its whitewashed, coral-rag houses, quaint shops, bazaars, mosques and intimate winding streets. Flanked by breathtaking white sand beaches, Zanzibar offers the perfect combination of relaxation and exploration for all; whether you are looking for a luxury retreat or a traditional beach family hotel.
Pemba Island, numerous smaller islands surrounding Zanzibar as well select properties on Zanzibar’s secluded beaches offer exclusive, intimate beach experiences.
● Explore the history of this famous Spice Island and it’s slave trading past
● Discover the sights, sounds, smells and ancient history of Stone Town – a UNESCO World Heritage Site
● Relax on white sand beaches and experience the crystal clear warm waters of the Indian Ocean
● Experience the birthplace of Swahili culture and cuisine
● The perfect relaxing end to an East African safari
● Stone Town Tour
● Spice Tour
● Sandbank Picnics
● Snorkeling, Scuba Diving
● Deep Sea Fishing
● Dolphin Watching
● Whale Watching
● Zanzibar Cooking Lessons
● Zanzibar Coffee Ceremony
● Dhow Cruises
● Jet Skiing
● Water Skiing
● Stand-up Paddle-boarding
● Jozani Forest Tours
● Beach Meals