We are very happy to share the latest, amended entry and departure requirements that assist in making a safari in Rwanda as easy as possible. Please view a summary of the amendments below and a full breakdown for East Africa via our East Africa Entry & Pre-Departure document below.
– The Passenger Locator Form, previously required to be completed before arrival, is no longer required
– On arrival COVID-19 testing is no longer mandatory
– Visitors to Virunga National Park are required to present a valid negative RT-PCR test certificate conducted within 72 hours of their arrival at the park
– Visitors to other National Parks are required to present a valid negative Rapid Antigen test certificate conducted within 72 hours of their arrival at the park
– The wearing of facemasks is no longer mandatory in public areas, apart from in National Parks
– Departure COVID testing is no longer a requirement to depart Rwanda. Testing is available throughout the country for those whose airline or departure country require testing