Upriver of the main Elkarama Lodge, NIlotica House offers the ideal exclusive safari experience for a multi-generational group or family. Accommodating up to 8 guests, the house offers;
– Cottage One: two large inter-connecting bedrooms, a large bathroom with two sinks, a shower, and an outdoor plunge tub overlooking the salt lick. The cottage is surrounded by verandahs looking out to far-reaching views of the conservancy, the Aberdares mountain range and the Ewaso Nyiro river below.
– Cottage Two: one double/ twin bedroom with ample space for an extra bed if required. Surrounded by a yoga-style verandah and a stone patio, the cottage is river-facing.
– Outdoor dining
– Salt lick attracting wildlife
– Fire pit for sundowners
– Exclusive use safari vehicle, private guide and steward
– Private access track
– Access to the main lodge swimming pool and The Bush Spa for treatments