– A luxurious safari on its own or an extension to another East African safari.
– Explore the vibrant city of Kigali; discovering the art, history, and culture of Rwanda.
– Trek endangered mountain gorillas, experience the vibrant golden monkeys, view an array of 200 bird species or explore 62 million-year-old caves in the world-renowned Volcanoes National Park.
Properties Featured In Volcanoes Voyage
MID SEASON | 16 Jan – 31 May & 01 Nov – 14 Dec
HIGH SEASON | 01 Jun – 31 Oct
- Festive season rates (15th Dec – 5th Jan 2024) are available on request.
- Gorilla trekking is permitted for children aged 15 years and older.
- Golden monkey experience is permitted for children aged 12 years and older.
- Gorilla and Golden Monkey trekking begin at 07:00 am and guests are required to arrive at the park office at 06:40 am.
- Bed & breakfast accommodation at The Retreat by Heaven;
- Full board accommodation at Singita Kwitonda Lodge;
- Purified water and coffee/tea in the room at The Retreat by Heaven;
- Beverages including premium wines, spirits, and liqueurs at Singita Kwitonda Lodge;
- Park fees, conservancy fees, and all trekking permits;
- Full-day Kigali City Tour including lunch on Day 2;
- One golden monkey experience and one gorilla trekking experience at Volcanoes National Park;
- One 30-minute welcome massage per person (subject to availability) at The Retreat by Heaven;
- One 30-minute on-site cultural activity (cocktail making/banana wine making demonstration/ local culinary demonstration or neighbourhood walk – subject to availability – pre-booking required) at The Retreat by Heaven;
- Use of gym, swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, and yoga terrace at The Retreat by Heaven;
- Laundry at Singita Kwitonda Lodge;
- All road transfers mentioned in private transfers including snacks in the vehicle;
- Meet and assist on arrival and departure at Kigali International Airport;
- Akagera Aviation & AMREF Flying Doctors Membership;
- Airport transfers; and
- All statutory charges.
- Additional meals and drinks at The Retreat by Heaven;
- French champagne at Singita Kwitonda Lodge;
- Additional activities not mentioned in inclusions;
- Spa treatments;
- International flights and visa fees;
- All statutory increases beyond our control;
- Laundry at The Retreat by Heaven;
- Gratuities; and
- Any other extras.