Swift Safari 2021
(Elewana Loisaba Tented Camp)
(Elewana Elephant Pepper Camp)
• Short and spectacular, this safari covers some of the best of Kenya in a few days.
• Loisaba is a private conservancy, with spectacular views of Mount Kenya, and excellent wildlife viewing, including the less-seen and rare northern species: wild dog, Grevy’s zebra, greater kudu, and oryx.
• On a private conservancy, Elewana Elephant Pepper Camp guests enjoy prime wildlife viewing, with one of the highest concentrations of lion in the world.
• There are a number of conservation and community opportunities: the Land & Life Foundation, sniffer dogs experience, and Maasai cultural visits.
• Travellers can interact with authentic, traditional, and colourful tribal communities.
Arrive Nairobi, fly to Loisaba – 3 nights.
Elewana Loisaba Tented Camp has been built on the site of the old Loisaba Lodge.
The luxury tented camp boasts a contemporary African style, overlooking the dramatic Loisaba Conservancy over 80 kms of wilderness towards Mt. Kenya. The tented camp offers the many activities available on Loisaba – including camel & horse riding, fishing, day & night game drives as well as bush meals under the African skies.
Fly to Mara North Conservancy, Masai Mara – 3 nights.
Elewana Elephant Pepper Camp is located in the heart of Mara North Conservancy, which enjoys the privacy and remoteness of only a few camps within it.
Spacious safari tents provide traditional, luxurious safari accommodation. Wildlife wanders across the plains in front of camp and at night, the roar of lions, call of the leopard and trumpeting of the elephants close by are reassurance of being at one with the wild; no fences, no boundaries.
Fly to Nairobi. Transfer to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport – depart.
Sadly, the end of your safari; other plans can be made to go to East Africa’s soft white beaches and historic coastal towns, include another safari destination, or depart for home.
MID SEASON | 01 – 30 Jun, 01 Nov – 19 Dec
HIGH SEASON | 01 Jul – 31 Oct, 20 Dec – 04 Jan 2022
• There is a baggage restriction of 15 kgs on all internal flights.
• Single travellers may be charged an excess if there are no other passengers booked on their internal flight.
• A child, 12 to 17 years old, in his/her own room will be charged a single room rate.
• Depending on passenger loads, the Loisaba to Masai Mara scheduled flight routing may be via Wilson Airport.
• The minimum age for guided bush walks is 16 years old.
• Full board accommodation
• Soft drinks, beer, house wines, and selected spirits
• Park and conservancy fees
• Safari activities including shared scheduled game drives, bush breakfasts, sundowners, and guided bush walks
• Camel trekking, horse riding, and sniffer dog experience at Elewana Loisaba Tented Camp
• Scheduled flights and domestic flight departure tax
• Meet and assist on arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
• Airport and airstrip transfers
• AMREF Flying Doctors Membership
• Laundry and all statutory taxes
• Champagne, luxury spirits & select wines
• Additional activities not mentioned in inclusions
• All statutory increases beyond our control
• International flights & visa fees