– Short and spectacular, this safari covers some of the best of Kenya in a few days.
– Loisaba is a private conservancy, with spectacular views of Mount Kenya, and excellent wildlife viewing, including rare species: wild dog, Grevy’s zebra, greater kudu, and oryx as well as the melanistic leopard.
– On the private Mara North conservancy, Elewana Elephant Pepper Camp guests enjoy prime wildlife viewing on game drives and guided bush walks.
– Interact with authentic, traditional, and colourful tribal communities.
Properties Featured In Swift Safari
MID SEASON | 04 Jan – 31 May, 01 – 30 Jun & 01 Nov – 19 Dec
HIGH SEASON | 01 Jul – 31 Oct & 20 Dec – 03 Jan
- There are no Green Season rates as Elewana Elephant Pepper Camp is closed from 01 Apr – 31 May.
- Single travellers may be charged an excess if there are no other passengers booked on their internal flight.
- Rates for children aged 3 to 17 years available upon request. A child, 12 to 17 years old, in his/her own room will be charged a single room rate.
- A 10% circuit discount has been applied for 6+ nights at Elewana properties.
- The minimum age for guided bush walks is 16 years old.
- There is a baggage restriction of 15 kgs on all internal flights, in soft bags.
- Full board accommodation
- Soft drinks, beer, house wines, and selected spirits
- Park and conservancy fees
- Safari activities including shared scheduled game drives, bush breakfasts, sundowners, and guided bush walks
- Camel trekking, horse riding, and anti-poaching sniffer dog experience at Elewana Loisaba Tented Camp
- Scheduled flights and domestic flight departure tax
- Meet and assist on arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
- Airport and airstrip transfers
- AMREF Flying Doctors Membership
- Laundry and all statutory taxes
- Champagne, luxury spirits, and select wines
- Additional activities not mentioned in inclusions
- All statutory increases beyond our control
- International flights and visa fees