– Experience the wilds of Southern Tanzania; the unspoiled, secluded wilderness of Ruaha, and the UNESCO World Heritage site of Nyerere National Park.
– Explore Ruaha National Park, one of Africa’s premier birding destinations and home to the rarer, less-seen creatures including wild dog, sable, and Roan antelope.
– The 31,000 km2 Nyerere National Park is renowned for its rich wildlife, thanks to the provision of water by The Rufiji River and the dense sub-tropical Miombo woodland.
Properties Featured In Secluded South
SINGLE SEASON | 01 Jan – 23 Dec
- There is a baggage restriction of 15 kgs on all internal flights, in soft bags.
- Guided bush walks are permitted for children aged 16 years and older
- Children aged 12 years and older are welcome at Beho Beho.
- Festive Season rates (24 Dec – 01 Jan 2024) are available on request.
- Full board accommodation
- Soft drinks, beer, house wines & selected spirits
- Safari activities include shared scheduled game drives, guided bush walks, and sundowners
- Boat safaris at Beho Beho
- Park and conservancy fees
- Scheduled flights and domestic flight departure tax
- Airport and airstrip transfers
- AMREF Flying Doctors Membership
- Laundry and all statutory taxes
- Champagne, luxury spirits, and select wines
- Additional activities not mentioned in inclusions
- All statutory increases beyond our control
- International flights and visa fees