– Cover three very different types of ecosystems while travelling in the luxury; encounter their inhabitants, whose authentic, traditional and colourful tribal ways remain relatively untouched.
– Experience a safari tailored to ensure a seamless experience; direct flights in an executive luxury aircraft, single check-in, and additional luggage allowance.
– In Amboseli National Park, experience incredible views of Mount Kilimanjaro and witness some of Africa’s largest elephants.
– Loisaba is a 57,000-acre wildlife conservancy, which is home to the less-seen and rare northern species: wild dog, Grevy’s zebra, reticulated giraffe, greater kudu and beisa oryx.
– The Masai Mara National Reserve is home to 3 million large animals; more than half of whom come and go according to one of the world’s largest wildlife migrations.
Properties Featured In SkySafari Kenya 10 Day
GREEN SEASON | 01 Apr – 31 May
MID SEASON | 05 Jan – 31 Mar, 01 – 30 Jun & 01 Nov – 19 Dec
HIGH SEASON | 01 – 04 Jan, 01 Jul – 31 Oct & 20 – 31 Dec
- There is a total baggage restriction of 23 kg on flights; soft bags must be used.
- The child rates are applicable to children under the age of 12 years sharing with 1 or 2 adults; a child in his/her own room will be charged 75% of the per person sharing rate (min 2 pax, max 3 pax).
- Single room supplement waived for the first single room per booking.
- An exclusive buy-out option is available for SkySafari itineraries, please contact your safari consultant for further details.
- In order to ensure the highest levels of safety and standards, our SkySafari executive Cessna Grand Caravan will be required to undertake scheduled and unscheduled maintenance works, in the event that this occurs, SkySafari will provide an alternative aircraft, from a third party, to undertake all flight commitments.
- Half board accommodation at Hemingways Nairobi (and day room use on day 10)
- Full board accommodation at all safari properties
- Soft drinks, beer, house wine, and select spirits at all properties
- Safari activities including shared day game drives, bush breakfasts, and scenic sundowners
- Guided bush walks at Elewana Tortilis Camp Amboseli and Elewana Loisaba Tented Camp
- Anti-poaching sniffer dog experience (subject to availability), mountain biking, horse riding/ camel trekking, a spa treatment at Elewana Loisaba Tented Camp
- Maasai village visit at Elewana Sand River Masai Mara
- Park and Conservancy fees
- Flights in SkySafari executive aircraft
- AMREF Flying Doctors Membership
- Day room use at Hemingways Nairobi on the final day
- Laundry and all statutory taxes
- All transfers
- VIP fast track at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
- Champagne, luxury spirits, and select wines
- Exclusive use of vehicle
- Additional spa and massage treatments
- Any items of a personal nature
- Additional activities not mentioned in inclusions
- All statutory increases beyond our control
- International flights and visa fees