SkySafari Kenya 2021
(Elewana Tortilis Camp)
(Elewana Loisaba Tented Camp)
(Elewana Sand River Masai Mara)
• Cover three very different types of ecosystems while travelling in luxury; encounter their inhabitants, whose authentic, traditional and colourful tribal ways remain relatively untouched.
• In Amboseli National Park, experience incredible views of Mount Kilimanjaro and witness some of Africa’s largest elephants.
• Loisaba is a 57,000-acre wildlife conservancy, which is home to the less-seen and rare northern species: wild dog, Grevy’s zebra, reticulated giraffe, greater kudu and beisa oryx.
• Home to 3 million large animals; more than half of whom come and go according to one of the world’s largest migrations; the Masai Mara National Reserve is one of the world’s largest wildlife sanctuaries.
Arrive Nairobi, transfer to Hemingways Nairobi – 1 night.
Hemingways Nairobi is an opulent luxury hotel with the ambiance of a country club.
In the leafy suburb of Karen with lovely views over the scenic Ngong Hills and all of the facilities expected in a modern 5 star hotel, including the very best of local and international cuisine.
Transfer to Wilson Airport for SkySafari flight to Amboseli – 2 nights.
Famed for its long-tusked elephants, views of Mt. Kilimanjaro and hundreds of species of birds, Amboseli National park is a photographer’s heaven.
Elewana Tortilis Camp is located on the south western edge of the park, facing the mountain and overlooking its own private conservancy – Kitirua conservancy. The en-suite tents are spacious, comfortable and offer views of Mt. Kilimanjaro. Enjoy game drives in open sided vehicles, exclusive access to Kitirua conservancy, guided bush walks and stunning sundowners.
SkySafari flight from Amboseli to Loisaba – 3 nights.
Elewana Loisaba Tented Camp is thoughtfully built on the edge of an escarpment in order to capitalise on unhindered views across the Loisaba Conservancy towards Mt. Kenya.
The luxury camp boasts a contemporary African style, with twelve airy, spacious, en suite tents. The communal areas include an open-air dining area, lounge, deck, and one of Kenya’s most picturesque infinity pools. Many activities are available to the guests, including camel and horse riding, fishing, spending time with the anti-poaching sniffer dogs, day and night game drives as well as bush meals under African skies.
Loisaba Conservancy is a success story of conservation. Home to elephant, lion, wild dog, and an abundance of other species, Loisaba is a prime example of successful collaboration between conservation, communities, ranching, and tourism.
SkySafari flight from Loisaba to Masai Mara – 3 nights.
In a secluded location on the banks of the Sand River, Elewana Sand River Masai Mara is a tented lodge offering wildlife viewing off the beaten track.
Consisting of the main mess area and 16 tents, the canvas and wood build replicates the heyday of tented safaris of the 1920s. The spacious tents each feature a private deck and outdoor shower. Wildlife wanders in and out of the camp to cross the river below; this includes a large proportion of the three million wildebeest that move from the Serengeti into the Mara during the great migration.
Before or after your daily game drives, relax by the pool or take a book and lose yourself in your surroundings; visit local Masai villages; enjoy sundowners on the open Mara plains; eat breakfast in a dry river bed. This camp allows guests to experience ‘the bush’ in its natural form, without the loss of modern luxury.
SkySafari flight to Nairobi, day-use room at Hemingways Nairobi enroute to Nairobi International Airport – depart.
Sadly, the end of your safari; other plans can be made to go to East Africa’s soft white beaches and historic coastal towns, include another safari destination, or depart for home.
GREEN SEASON | 10 – 31 May
MID SEASON | 01 – 30 Jun, 01 Nov – 19 Dec
HIGH SEASON | 01 Jul – 31 Oct, 20 Dec – 04 Jan 2022
• There is a total baggage restriction of 23 kg on flights; soft bags must be used.
• The child rates are applicable to children under the age of 12 years sharing with 1 or 2 adults; a child in his/her own room will be charged 75% of the per person sharing rate (min 2 pax, max 3 pax).
• Single room supplement waived for the first single room per booking.
• An exclusive buy-out option is available for SkySafari itineraries, please contact your safari consultant for further details.
• In order to ensure the highest levels of safety and standards, our SkySafari executive Cessna Grand Caravan will be required to undertake scheduled and unscheduled maintenance works, in the event that this occurs, SkySafari will provide an alternative aircraft, from a third party, to undertake all flights commitments.
• Half board at Hemingways Nairobi (and day room use on day 10) and full board at all safari properties
• Soft drinks, beer, house wines, and selected spirits
• Park and conservancy fees
• Safari activities including shared day game drives, bush breakfasts and scenic sundowners
• Guided bush walks at both Elewana Tortilis Camp Amboseli and Elewana Loisaba Tented Camp
• Anti-poaching sniffer dog experience (subject to availability), horse riding/ camel trekking, and a spa treatment at Elewana Loisaba Tented Camp
• Maasai village visit at Elewana Sand River Masai Mara
• Flights in SkySafari executive aircraft
• AMREF Flying Doctors Membership
• VIP fast track at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
• All transfers, laundry, gratuities, and all statutory taxes
• Champagne, luxury spirits, and select wines
• Exclusive use of vehicle
• Additional spa and massage treatments
• Any items of a personal nature
• Additional activities not mentioned in inclusions
• All statutory increases beyond our control
• International flights and visa fees