– Experience two exclusive-use properties, while covering two very different, but renowned ecosystems.
– Encounter the tribal inhabitants of the areas, whose authentic, traditional, and colourful tribal ways remain relatively untouched.
– At Olderkesi Conservancy, learn from the renowned guides about the intricacies of the Mara ecosystem and the wildlife and people found therein.
– Considered the best beach in Kenya, Diani offers all of the activities of a beach visit in the seclusion of an opulent private villa.
Properties Featured In Private Pilgrimage
GREEN SEASON | 11 Jan – 31 May & 01 Nov – 19 Dec
MID SEASON | 01 – 30 Jun & 01 Sept – 31 Oct
HIGH SEASON | 01 Jul – 31 Aug
- There is a baggage restriction of 15 kgs on all internal flights, in soft bags.
- Rates are based on a group of eight guests and are stated on a per-person sharing basis; rates for singles and larger families (children aged 3 to 17 years) are available upon request.
- Minimum seven nights stay at Lazy Days Diani over the Festive Season (22 Dec to 10 Jan). Rates for the Festive Season are available on request.
- Exclusive use full board accommodation
- Soft drinks, beer, house wines & selected spirits
- Exclusive use of safari vehicle along with private guide at Cottar’s Bush Villa
- Safari activities including day and night game drives, guided bush walks, bush meals, sundowners, Maasai warrior school, traditional canvas bush baths, Cottars raptors talk and experience, foraging and medicinal walk, one hour learning with female conservation rangers, and educational talks at Cottar’s Bush Villa
- Coastal activities including non-motorised watersports, one day trip to Chale Island including lunch, use of snorkelling equipment, use of gym and yoga studio, table tennis and private transfers within Diani area.
- Meals at Nomad Beach Bar
- Park and conservancy fees
- Scheduled flights and domestic flight departure tax
- Meet & assist on arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
- Airport and airstrip transfers
- AMREF Flying Doctors Membership
- Laundry and all statutory taxes.
- Champagne, luxury spirits, and select wines
- Additional activities not mentioned in inclusions
- All statutory increases beyond our control
- International flights and visa fees