– A rustic and intimate Lamu stay, Manda Bay provides the ideal quiet beach getaway.
– Barefoot luxury, Manda Bay combines a beach and bush experience; miles of secluded beachfront, the warm Indian Ocean, and acres of untouched bush, home to a large variety of birds and mammals including buffalo and bushbuck.
– Discover the ancient Swahili history of Lamu Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the original Swahili settlements of coastal East Africa, established in 1370.
– This can be a holiday on its own or a relaxing end to a wildlife safari.
Properties Featured In Leisurely Lamu
MID SEASON | 05 Jan – 20 Dec
HIGH SEASON | 21 Dec – 05 Jan
- There is a baggage restriction of 15 kg on all internal flights, in soft bags.
- Rates for children aged 2 to 16 years are available upon request.
- This can be a holiday on its own or a relaxing end to a wildlife safari.
- Full board accommodation
- Soft drinks, beer, house wines, and selected spirits
- Activities include sea kayaking, sailing windsurfing, and paddle boarding
- Use of swimming pool, games room activities, and yoga room
- Scheduled return flights from Wilson Airport
- Domestic flight departure tax
- Return transfers from Lamu Manda Airport
- AMREF Flying Doctors Membership
- Laundry and all statutory charges.
- Champagne, luxury spirits, and select wines
- Additional activities not mentioned in inclusions
- All statutory increases beyond our control
- International flights and visa fees