– A gradual and breathtakingly beautiful climb to the roof of Africa; the highest free-standing mountain in the world.
– Avoid the crowds and ascend through the Afromontane forest to the edge of the remnants of the Shira Volcano.
– Circumnavigate the main peak, Kibo, passing the spectacular giant steps and glacial valleys.
– Leisurely route allowing for acclimatisation.
– Professional experienced mountain guides with first-class safety objectives including the latest technology, training, tools, communication, and support.
– Other routes are available on request.
Properties Featured In Kili Conquest
SINGLE SEASON | 01 Jan – 31 Dec
- This is a private itinerary, please contact us if you would prefer a scheduled departure.
- Climbing the mountain is not like a normal safari, it is more strenuous and participants require a specific level of fitness; a fitness preparation guide is available.
- A specific packing list will be supplied for the trip.
- The trip is not suitable for children under the age of 9 years.
- Rates are available on request for groups larger than 8 pax.
- Pre- and post-climb accommodation at Rivertrees Country Inn on a bed and breakfast basis
- Pre-trip briefing with climb manager and head guide
- Post-trip debriefing with climb manager
- Trained Kilimanjaro guides (1: 2 ratio)
- Camp crew, cook, and a great team of porters
- Airport transfers
- Park fees
- Emergency medical evacuation
- Supplemental oxygen and pulse oximetres
- All accommodation and meals during the climb
- Sleeping tent with mattress
- Mess tent, stools, and toilet tent
- Sleeping bags, pillow, and 3-inch foam mats
- Drinks on the hike (potable water, tea, coffee, and hot chocolate)
- Guide tips (recommended $300 per person)
- All statutory increases beyond our control
- International flights and visa fees