– Experience three owner-run properties while covering three very different ecosystems and encountering their tribal inhabitants, whose authentic, traditional, and colourful tribal ways remain relatively untouched.
– Explore 14,000 acres of private wilderness, frequented by abundant wildlife on El Karama Ranch.
– El Karama’s Kids Bush School provides tailor-made, educational safari activities for all children throughout their stay.
– Enjoy the exclusivity of Enonkishu Conservancy, whose commitment to sustainable rangeland management encourages more modern and more viable livestock enterprises that support local communities.
– Relax on Diani’s peaceful and secluded Galu beach; enjoying the personalised experience of the intimate beachfront Kinondo Kwetu.
Properties Featured In Family Safari
MID SEASON | 06 Mar – 30 Apr, 01 – 20 Oct & 06 Nov – 19 Dec
HIGH SEASON | 10 Jan – 05 Mar, 01 Jul – 30 Sept & 21 Oct – 05 Nov
- There is a baggage restriction of 15 kgs on all internal flights, in soft bags.
- There are no Green Season rates as Kinondo Kwetu is closed from 01 May – 30 Jun 2023.
- Minimum four nights stay at Kinondo Kwetu over the Festive Season (20 Dec 2023 to 09 Jan 2024). Rates are available on request.
- This itinerary includes El Karama Main Lodge; rates for El Karama River Cottages or Nilotica Private House are available on request.
- Rates for singles and larger families (children aged 4 to 18 years) are available upon request.
- Full board accommodation at El Karama, House In The Wild, and Kinondo Kwetu
- Soft drinks, beer, house wines, and selected spirits
- Park and conservancy fees
- Safari activities including shared day & night game drives, bush breakfasts, and sundowners
- Guided bush walks, adventure fly camping, boma/ranch visits, and children’s bush school at El Karama Lodge.
- Guided nature walks, bicycle rides in Naretoi at House In The Wild
- Coastal activities including sea canoeing, sea kayaking, use of snorkeling equipment, tennis, use of gym, sauna, and yoga platform at Kinondo Kwetu
- Scheduled flights and domestic flight departure tax.
- Meet and assist at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
- Airport and airstrip transfers
- AMREF Flying Doctors Membership
- Laundry and all statutory taxes
- Champagne, luxury spirits, and select wines
- Additional activities not mentioned in inclusions
- All statutory increases beyond our control
- International flights and visa fees