– Cover three very different types of ecosystems while travelling in luxury; encounter their inhabitants, whose authentic, traditional and colourful tribal ways remain relatively untouched.
-In Amboseli National Park, experience incredible views of Mount Kilimanjaro and witness some of Africa’s largest elephants.
-Lewa Wildlife Conservancy is home to over 130 white and black rhino and the largest concentration of Grevy’s zebra in the world.
-On a private conservancy, Elewana Elephant Pepper Camp guests enjoy prime wildlife viewing in an exclusive bush setting.
– There are a number of conservation and community opportunities: Land & Life Foundation, Lewa Conservancy Rhino and Grevy’s Zebra conservation, Lewa Education Programme and the Amboseli Elephant Research Trust.
Properties Featured In Explorer’s Favourite
MID SEASON | 04 Jan – 31 Mar, 01 – 30 Jun & 01 Nov – 19 Dec
HIGH SEASON | 01 Jul – 31 Oct & 20 Dec – 03 Jan
- There is a baggage restriction of 15 kgs on all internal flights, in soft bags.
- Depending on passenger loads, the Lewa to Masai Mara scheduled flight routing may be via Wilson Airport.
- The minimum age for guided bush walks is 16 years old.
- Rates for children aged 3 to 17 years are available upon request. A child, 12 to 17 years old, in his/her own room will be charged a single room rate.
- Full board accommodation
- Soft drinks, beer, house wines, and selected spirits
- One day in the Masai Mara Reserve
- Safari activities including shared scheduled game drives, bush breakfasts, sundowners and guided bush walks
- Park and conservancy fees
- Scheduled flights and domestic flight departure tax
- Meet and assist on arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
- Airport and airstrip transfers
- AMREF Flying Doctors Membership
- Laundry and all statutory taxes
- Champagne, luxury spirits, and select wines
- Additional activities not mentioned in inclusions
- All statutory increases beyond our control
- International flights and visa fees