Explorer’s Favourite 2021
(Elewana Elephant Pepper Camp)
(Elewana Lewa Safari Camp)
(Elewana Tortilis Camp)
• Cover three very different types of ecosystems while travelling in luxury; encounter their inhabitants, whose authentic, traditional and colourful tribal ways remain relatively untouched.
• In Amboseli National Park, experience incredible views of Mount Kilimanjaro and witness some of Africa’s largest elephants.
• Lewa Wildlife Conservancy is home to over 130 white and black rhino and the largest concentration of Grevy’s zebra in the world.
• On a private conservancy, Elewana Elephant Pepper Camp guests enjoy prime wildlife viewing.
• There are a number of conservation and community opportunities: Land & Life Foundation, Lewa Conservancy Rhino and Grevy’s Zebra conservation, Lewa Education Programme and the Amboseli Elephant Research Trust.
Arrive Nairobi, fly to Amboseli – 3 nights.
Famed for its long-tusked elephants, views of Mt. Kilimanjaro and hundreds of species of birds, Amboseli National park is a photographer’s heaven.
Elewana Tortilis Camp is located on the south western edge of the park, facing the mountain and overlooking its own private conservancy – Kitirua conservancy. The en-suite tents are spacious, comfortable and offer views of Mt. Kilimanjaro. Enjoy game drives in open sided vehicles, exclusive access to Kitirua conservancy, guided bush walks and stunning sundowners.
Fly to Lewa Conservancy, Elewana Lewa Safari Camp – 3 nights.
Lewa is a private conservancy practicing cutting edge wildlife conservation, especially for rhinos. Visitors are privy to some of the most spectacular wildlife viewing that Kenya has to offer.
Elewana Lewa Safari Camp is a small, comfortable and relaxed retreat in the heart of Lewa. Experience game drives, guided walks, bush breakfasts & sundowners, evening horse or camel rides and local cultural visits or relax by the pool soaking up the spectacular wilderness.
Fly to Mara North Conservancy, Masai Mara – 3 nights.
Elewana Elephant Pepper Camp is located in the heart of Mara North Conservancy, which enjoys the privacy and remoteness of only a few camps within it.
Spacious safari tents provide traditional, luxurious safari accommodation. Wildlife wanders across the plains in front of camp and at night, the roar of lions, call of the leopard and trumpeting of the elephants close by are reassurance of being at one with the wild; no fences, no boundaries.
Depart the Masai Mara on your flight to Nairobi.
Sadly, the end of your safari; other plans can be made to go to East Africa’s soft white beaches and historic coastal towns, include another safari destination, or depart for home.
MID SEASON | 01 – 30 Jun, 01 Nov – 19 Dec
HIGH SEASON | 01 Jul – 31 Oct & 20 Dec – 04 Jan 2022
• There is a baggage restriction of 15 kgs on all internal flights.
• Single travellers may be charged an excess if there are no other passengers booked on their internal flight.
• A child, 12 to 17 years old, in his/her own room will be charged a single room rate.
• Depending on passenger loads, the Lewa to Masai Mara scheduled flight routing may be via Wilson Airport.
• The minimum age for guided bush walks is 16 years old.
• Full board accommodation
• Soft drinks, beer, house wines, and selected spirits
• Park and conservancy fees
• One day in the Masai Mara Reserve
• Safari activities including shared scheduled game drives, bush breakfasts, sundowners, and guided bush walks
• Night game drives at Elewana Lewa Safari Camp
• Scheduled flights and domestic flight departure tax
• Meet and assist on arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
• Airport and airstrip transfers
• AMREF Flying Doctors Membership
• Laundry and all statutory taxes
• Champagne, luxury spirits & select wines
• Additional activities not mentioned in inclusions
• All statutory increases beyond our control
• International flights & visa fees