– Visit three exceptional safari destinations, combining exclusivity and adventure to provide a safari of private understated luxury in the wilderness.
– Discover the 30,000-acre Kitirua Conservancy on guided bush walks, day and night game drives, and experience breathtaking views of Mount Kilimanjaro and the big tuskers that call this ecosystem home.
– Experience authentic Samburu culture at Kalepo Camp, guided by traditional Samburu morans whose families have called this beautiful area home for centuries.
– Explore the Masai Mara, considered to be Africa’s greatest reserve, from the exclusive South-Western corner of the reserve away from crowds and home to abundant resident and migratory wildlife.
– Benefit from the exceptional local knowledge of two professional safari guides, accompanying the safari throughout to ensure that you experience a safari of a lifetime.
Properties Featured In Authentic, Exclusive Kenya
MID SEASON | 16 Jan – 30 Jun, 01 – 31 Oct & 01 – 05 Dec
HIGH SEASON | 01 – 15 Jan, 01 Jul – 30 Sept & 20 – 31 Dec
- There is a baggage restriction of 15 kgs on all internal flights, in soft bags
- There are no Green Season rates as Kalepo Camp is closed from 01 – 30 Nov 2023
- Private mobile camping sites are dependent on availability. Additional fees may apply to secure alternative available campsites depending on the time of travel.
- Exclusive use full board accommodation in exclusive-use luxury mobile safari camps in Amboseli and Masai Mara
- Exclusive use full board accommodation in Kalepo Camp
- Soft drinks, beer, house wines & selected spirits
- Two dedicated professional safari guides throughout the itinerary
- Safari activities including day game drives in private vehicles in Amboseli and Masai Mara. Guided bush walks and night game drives in Amboseli.
- Guided bush walks, bush meals, sundowners, Samburu singing wells (seasonal), guided mountain biking, rock pool swimming (seasonal), one RETETI excursion at Kalepo Camp
- Park and conservancy fees
- Charter flights and domestic flight departure tax
- Meet & assist on arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
- Airport and airstrip transfers
- AMREF Flying Doctors Membership
- Laundry and all statutory taxes
• Champagne, luxury spirits & select wines
• Additional activities not mentioned in inclusions
• All statutory increases beyond our control
• International flights & visa fees