A gorgeous month in the Masai Mara, April brings with it beautiful green grass and a burst of new life to the abundant wildlife throughout the Mara.
We’ve partnered with Angama Mara to allow the entire family to witness this spectacular Kenyan safari destination, for 4 nights or more, together – from the ‘watoto’ to the ‘wazee’.
Family adventures at Angama:
• Daily expertly guided safaris in the Mara Triangle
• Walks with our Maasai naturalists on the edge of the Rift Valley
• Visits to a Maasai village (not included in the rate)
• Hot Air Balloon Safaris (not included in the rate)
Especially for the children:
• Beading with the Maasai mamas in the lodge’s beading studio
• Animal tracking with our Maasai naturalists
• Learn how to throw a spear and a rungu
• Baking in the lodge kitchen with the chefs
Contact us for our Angama Mara Family Safari Special rates & details
6th March 2018