Swift Safari 2022
(Elewana Loisaba Tented Camp)
(Elewana Elephant Pepper Camp)
• Short and spectacular, this safari covers some of the best of Kenya in a few days.
• Loisaba is a private conservancy, with spectacular views of Mount Kenya, and excellent wildlife viewing, including rare species: wild dog, Grevy’s zebra, greater kudu, and oryx as well as the melanistic leopard.
• On the private Mara North conservancy, Elewana Elephant Pepper Camp guests enjoy prime wildlife viewing on game drives and guided bush walks.
• There are a number of conservation and community opportunities: the Land & Life Foundation, sniffer dogs experience, and Maasai cultural visits.
• Travellers can interact with authentic, traditional, and colourful tribal communities.
Arrive in Nairobi, fly to Loisaba – 3 nights.
Elewana Loisaba Tented Camp sits on the edge of an escarpment with unhindered views across the Loisaba Conservancy towards Mount Kenya.
The luxury camp boasts a contemporary African style, with twelve airy, spacious, en suite tents. The communal areas include an open-air dining area, lounge, deck, and one of Kenya’s most picturesque infinity pools. Many activities are available to the guests, including camel and horse riding, fishing, spending time with the anti-poaching sniffer dogs, day and night game drives as well as bush meals under African skies.
Loisaba Conservancy is a success story of conservation. Home to elephant, lion, wild dog, and an abundance of other species, Loisaba is a prime example of successful collaboration between conservation, communities, ranching, and tourism.
Fly to Mara North Conservancy, Masai Mara – 3 nights.
Elewana Elephant Pepper Camp is located in the heart of the 70,000 acre Mara North Conservancy, with a minimum ratio of 350 acres per guest bed.
Set in a mixed grove of fig and pepper trees, ten spacious safari tents provide traditional, luxurious safari accommodation. Wildlife wanders across the plains in front of camp and at night, the roar of lions, call of the leopard, and trumpeting of the elephants close by are reassurance of being at one with the wild; no fences, no boundaries.
Not only are the game drives outstanding; as the conservancy is restricted to those vehicles belonging to camps within the conservancy; but the camp is perfectly located to observe the spectacle that is one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the wildebeest migration. Sitting outside of the Masai Mara Game Reserve allows for evening game drives and guided bush walks, led by highly skilled guides.
Fly to Nairobi. Transfer to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport – depart.
Sadly, the end of your safari; Other plans can be made to go to East Africa’s soft white sandy beaches and historic coastal towns or include another safari destination. Depart for home.
MID SEASON | 04 Jan – 31 May, 01 – 30 Jun, 01 – 30 Nov
HIGH SEASON | 01 Jul – 31 Oct, 20 Dec – 04 Jan
• There are no Green Season rates as Elewana Elephant Pepper Camp is closed from 01 Apr – 31 May 2022.
• There is a baggage restriction of 15 kgs on all internal flights.
• Single travellers may be charged an excess if there are no other passengers booked on their internal flight.
• A child, 12 to 17 years old, in his/her own room will be charged a single room rate.
• Depending on passenger loads, the Loisaba to Masai Mara scheduled flight routing may be via Wilson Airport.
• 10% circuit discount has been applied for 6+ nights at Elewana properties.
• The minimum age for guided bush walks is 16 years old.
• To tailor the safari, contact Cheli & Peacock Safaris.
• Full board accommodation
• Soft drinks, beer, house wines, and selected spirits
• Park and conservancy fees
• Safari activities including shared scheduled game drives, bush breakfasts, sundowners, and guided bush walks
• Camel trekking, horse riding, and anti-poaching sniffer dog experience at Elewana Loisaba Tented Camp
• Scheduled flights and domestic flight departure tax
• Meet and assist on arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
• Airport and airstrip transfers
• AMREF Flying Doctors Membership
• Laundry and all statutory taxes.
• Champagne, luxury spirits & select wines
• Additional activities not mentioned in inclusions
• All statutory increases beyond our control
• International flights & visa fees