(Elewana Loisaba Tented Camp)
(Elewana Elephant Pepper Camp)
• Short and spectacular, this safari covers some of the best of Kenya in a few days
• Loisaba is a private conservancy with spectacular views of Mount Kenya
• Loisaba has excellent wildlife including the less-seen and rare northern species such as wild dog, Grevy’s zebra, greater kudu and oryx
• Elewana Elephant Pepper Camp is in a private conservancy, the best of the Masai Mara, with prime wildlife viewing
• Conservation & Community Opportunities – Land & Life Foundation and Maasai cultural visits
• Interact with authentic, traditional and colourful tribal communities
Arrive Nairobi, fly to Loisaba – 3 nights.
Elewana Loisaba Tented Camp has been built on the site of the old Loisaba Lodge.
The luxury tented camp boasts a contemporary African style, overlooking the dramatic Loisaba Conservancy over 80 kms of wilderness towards Mt. Kenya. The tented camp offers the many activities available on Loisaba – including camel & horse riding, fishing, day & night game drives as well as bush meals under the African skies.
Fly to Mara North Conservancy, Masai Mara – 3 nights.
Elewana Elephant Pepper Camp is located in the heart of Mara North Conservancy, which enjoys the privacy and remoteness of only a few camps within it.
Spacious safari tents provide traditional, luxurious safari accommodation. Wildlife wanders across the plains in front of camp and at night, the roar of lions, call of the leopard and trumpeting of the elephants close by are reassurance of being at one with the wild; no fences, no boundaries.
Fly to Nairobi. Transfer to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport – depart.
Sadly, the end of your safari; other plans can be made to go to East Africa’s soft white beaches and historic coastal towns, include another safari destination, or depart for home.
MID SEASON | 05 Jan – 31 Mar, 01 – 30 Jun, 01 Nov – 19 Dec
HIGH SEASON | 01 Jul – 31 Oct, 20 Dec – 04 Jan 2020
GREEN SEASON | 01 Apr – 31 May
• Internal flights – Baggage restriction of 15kgs on all flights preferably in small bags
• Internal flights – Single travelers may be charged an excess if there are no other passengers booked on their flight
• There is no Green Season rate as Elewana Elephant Pepper Camp is closed in Green Season
• Full board accommodation
• Soft drinks, beer, house wines & selected spirits
• Park and conservancy fees
• One day in the Masai Mara Reserve
• Safari activities including day & night game drives, guided bush walks, horse riding (Loisaba), camel safaris (Loisaba), bush picnic & sundowners
• Scheduled flights & domestic flight departure tax
• Airport and airstrip transfers
• AMREF Flying Doctors Membership
• Laundry and all statutory taxes
• Champagne, luxury spirits & select wines
• Additional activities not mentioned in inclusions
• All statutory increases beyond our control
• International flights & visa fees