Sky Safari Kenya Connoisseur
(Elewana Elsa’s Kopje)
(Elewana Loisaba Tented Camp)
(Elewana Sand River Masai Mara)
• Experience 3 different ecosystems with different species, including the less-seen and rare northern species such as wild dog, Grevy’s zebra, gerenuk, lesser kudu, oryx, rhino and over 450 bird species
• Loisaba is a private conservancy with spectacular views of Mount Kenya
• Discover Meru National Park; recognised as having East Africa’s largest diversity of animal species
• Experience the best views of Mount Kilimanjaro
• Witness some of Africa’s largest elephants in Amboseli National Park
• Interact with authentic, traditional and colourful tribal communities.
Arrive Nairobi, transfer to Hemingways Nairobi 1 night.
Hemingways Nairobi is an opulent luxury hotel with the ambience of a country club.
In the leafy suburb of Karen with lovely views over the scenic Ngong Hills and all of the facilities expected in a modern 5 star hotel, including the very best of local and international cuisine.
Transfer to Wilson Airport for SkySafari flight to Meru 2 nights.
The Meru National Park offers a diversity of animals unrivalled by any other park in East Africa.
A boutique lodge, Elsa’s Kopje is sculpted around the Mughwango hill, the individual open-fronted cottages offer sweeping views over the Meru plains. Elsa’s Kopje is named after Elsa the lioness from the book ‘Born Free’. Fish in the streams and meander back to camp on a night game drive, listening for the calls of the wild.
SkySafari flight from Meru to Loisaba 2 nights.
The new Loisaba Tented Camp has been built on the site of the old Loisaba Lodge.
The tented camp is luxurious, overlooking the dramatic Loisaba view of over 80 kms of wilderness to Mt. Kenya, and the new tents have a contemporary African style. The Tented Camp offers the many activities available on Loisaba – including camel & horse riding, fishing, day & night game drives, as well as bush meals under the African skies.
SkySafari flight from Loisaba to Masai Mara 2 nights.
In a secluded location on the banks of the Sand River, Sand River Masai Mara is a tented lodge offering wildlife viewing off the beaten track.
The spacious tents with plush furnishings each feature a private deck and outdoor shower. Before or after your daily game drives, relax by the pool or take a book and lose yourself in your surroundings.
SkySafari flight to Nairobi, dinner en route to Nairobi International Airport Depart.
Sadly, the end of your safari; other plans can be made to go to East Africa’s soft white beaches and historic coastal towns, include another safari destination, or depart for home.
GREEN SEASON | 01 Apr – 31 May
MID SEASON | 05 Jan – 31 Mar, 01 – 28 Jun, 29 Oct – 17 Dec
HIGH SEASON | 18 – 31 Dec, 01 – 04 Jan, 29 Jun – 28 Oct
• Baggage restriction of 15kgs on all flights preferably in small bags
• From time to time and in order to ensure and continue to maintain the highest levels of safety & standards, our SkySafari executive Cessna Grand Caravan will be required to undertake scheduled and unscheduled maintenance works. In both cases, SkySafari provide an alternative aircraft, from a 3rd party, to undertake any and all flights commitments.
• Half board accommodation at Hemingways Nairobi
• Full board accommodation at all safari properties
• Soft drinks, beer, house wine & select spirits at all properties
• Safari activities including game drives
• Park & Conservancy fees
• Flights in SkySafari executive aircraft
• AMREF Flying Doctors Membership
• Laundry and all statutory taxes
• Nairobi airport transfers
• Dinner on Day 8.
• Premium beverages at all properties
• Additional activities not mentioned in inclusions
• Any items of a personal nature
• All statutory increases beyond our control
• International flights & visa fees
• Spa & massage treatments
• Exclusive use of vehicle.