SkySafari Kenya Classic
(Elewana Tortilis Camp)
(Elewana Elsa’s Kopje)
(Elewana Sand River Masai Mara)
• Experience 3 different ecosystems travelling in a luxury, executive aeroplane
• Encounter different species, including the less-seen and rare northern species such as wild dog, Grevy’s zebra, gerenuk, lesser kudu, oryx, rhino and over 450 bird species
• Discover Meru National Park; recognised as having East Africa’s largest diversity of animal species
• Experience the best views of Mount Kilimanjaro
• Witness some of Africa’s largest elephants in Amboseli National Park
• Interact with authentic, traditional and colourful tribal communities.
Arrive Nairobi, transfer to Hemingways Nairobi – 1 night.
Hemingways Nairobi is an opulent luxury hotel with the ambiance of a country club.
In the leafy suburb of Karen with lovely views over the scenic Ngong Hills and all of the facilities expected in a modern 5 star hotel, including the very best of local and international cuisine.
Transfer to Wilson Airport for SkySafari flight to Amboseli – 2 nights.
Famed for its long-tusked elephants, views of Mt. Kilimanjaro and hundreds of species of birds, Amboseli National park is a photographer’s heaven.
Elewana Tortilis Camp is located on the south western edge of the park, facing the mountain and overlooking its own private conservancy – Kitirua conservancy. The en-suite tents are spacious, comfortable and offer views of Mt. Kilimanjaro. Enjoy game drives in open sided vehicles, exclusive access to Kitirua conservancy, guided bush walks and stunning sundowners.
SkySafari flight from Amboseli to Meru – 2 nights.
Meru National Park offers a diversity of animals unrivalled by any other park in East Africa.
A boutique lodge, Elewana Elsa’s Kopje is sculpted around the Mughwango hill, the individual open-fronted cottages offer sweeping views over the Meru plains. Elewana Elsa’s Kopje is named after Elsa the lioness from the book ‘Born Free’. Fish in the streams and meander back to camp on a night game drive, listening for the calls of the wild.
SkySafari flight from Meru to Masai Mara – 2 nights.
In a secluded location on the the banks of the Sand River, Elewana Sand River Masai Mara is a tented lodge offering wildlife viewing off the beaten track.
The spacious tents with plush furnishings, each feature a private deck and outdoor shower. Before or after your daily game drives, relax by the pool or take a book and lose yourself in your surroundings.
SkySafari flight to Nairobi, dinner en route to Nairobi International Airport – depart.
Sadly, the end of your safari; other plans can be made to go to East Africa’s soft white beaches and historic coastal towns, include another safari destination, or depart for home.
GREEN SEASON | 30 Mar – 31 May
MID SEASON | 05 Jan – 29 Mar, 01 – 29 Jun, 30 Oct – 16 Dec
HIGH SEASON | 30 Jun – 29 Oct, 17 Dec – 04 Jan 2020
• Baggage restriction of 15kgs on all flights preferably in small bags
• From time to time and in order to ensure and continue to maintain the highest levels of safety & standards, our SkySafari executive Cessna Grand Caravan will be required to undertake scheduled and unscheduled maintenance works. In both cases, SkySafari provide an alternative aircraft, from a 3rd party, to undertake any and all flights commitments.
• Half board accommodation at Hemingways Nairobi
• Full board accommodation at all safari properties
• Soft drinks, beer, house wine & select spirits at all properties
• Safari activities including day game drives, guided bush walks, bush breakfast, sundowners
• Park & Conservancy fees
• Flights in SkySafari executive aircraft
• AMREF Flying Doctors Membership
• Laundry and all statutory taxes
• Nairobi airport transfers
• Dinner on Day 8.
• Premium beverages at all properties
• Additional activities not mentioned in inclusions
• Any items of a personal nature
• All statutory increases beyond our control
• International flights & visa fees
• Spa & massage treatments
• Exclusive use of vehicle.