(Cottar’s Bush Villa)
• The ultimate safari experience in two exclusive, privately owned and managed luxury villas
• Experience uninterrupted game viewing in the 7,000 acre Cottar’s Private Conservancy
• Enjoy the soft white sand beaches and warm waters of the Indian Ocean whilst discovering the diverse marine life and rich Swahili culture of the Kenyan coast
• Conservation & Community Opportunities – Cottar’s Wildlife Conservation Trust
• Interact with authentic traditional and colourful tribal communities & Veterinary Clinic, Cottar’s Wildlife Conservation Trust
Arrive Nairobi, fly to Masai Mara – 3 nights.
The 7,000 acre untouched Cottar’s Private Conservancy provides tranquility and an abundance of wildlife.
With sweeping views over the Masai Mara and Serengeti, the exclusive private bush villa is set away from Cottar’s 1920’s Safari Camp. Complete with private swimming pool and dedicated staff, Cottar’s Bush Villa provides the ultimate exclusive safari experience.
Fly to Diani – 4 nights.
Alfajiri Villas provide privacy, exclusivity and luxury on Kenya’s famous Diani beach.
Owner run and hosted, each private villa provides 24 hour service, a private swimming pool and access to the beach and warm water of the Indian Ocean. With delicious cuisine and outstanding service as their hallmarks, hosts Marica and Fabrizio plan individual daily itineraries for their clients. Enjoy the magnificent views and swim in the pool of your private villa, walk on the ten kilometre-long white sandy beach, go snorkeling on the edge of the coral reef or explore the local craft markets.
Fly to Nairobi, transfer to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport – depart.
Sadly, the end of your safari; other plans can be made to go on to another East African safari destination, or depart for home.
MID SEASON | 03 Jan – 30 Apr, 01 Jun – 15 July, 01 Oct – 20 Dec
HIGH SEASON | 16 July – 30 Sept, 21 Dec – 02 Jan 2020
GREEN SEASON | 01 – 31 May
• Internal flights – Baggage restriction of 15kgs on all flights preferably in small bags
• Minimum 7-night stay at Alfajiri Villas during Christmas season (22 Dec – 06 Jan). Applicable rates available on request.
• Full board accommodation
• Soft drinks, beer, house wines & selected spirits
• Park and conservancy fees
• Safari activities including day & night game drives, guided bush walks, Cottar’s Warrior School (kids program), bush meals & sundowners
• Coastal activities including Ngalawa (local African boat) coral reef or snorkeling excursions, massages, cultural community visits, use of gym and sauna at nearby property
• Scheduled flights & domestic flight departure tax
• Airport & airstrip transfers
• AMREF Flying Doctors Membership
• Laundry & all statutory taxes.
• Champagne, luxury spirits & select wines
• Additional activities not mentioned in inclusions
• All statutory increases beyond our control
• International flights & visa fees