– Discover the ancient history of Cairo; from the great Pyramids of Giza to the Great Sphinx of Giza and the Egyptian Museum.
– Explore the ancient temples and monuments on the banks of the Nile River, aboard the luxury Oberoi Philae Nile Luxury Cruise.
– Loisaba is a private conservancy, with spectacular views of Mount Kenya, and excellent wildlife viewing, including rare species: wild dog, Grevy’s zebra, greater kudu, and oryx as well as the melanistic leopard.
– The exclusive Naboisho conservancy provides prime wildlife viewing on day & night game drives with access to the world-famous Masai Mara National Reserve.
Properties Featured In Luxury Sands & Savannahs
GREEN SEASON | 01 Nov – 18 Dec
MID SEASON | 11 Jan – 31 Mar
HIGH SEASON | 01 Apr – 31 Oct, 19 Dec – 03 Jan
- There is a baggage restriction of 15 kgs on all internal flights, in soft bags.
- Christmas and New Year gala dinner supplements may apply.
- Rates for single travellers, families (children aged 6 to 17 years) and larger groups are available on request.
- Bed & breakfast accommodation at The St. Regis Cairo and Hemingways Nairobi
- Full board accommodation on Oberoi Philae Nile Cruiser (Luxury Cabin), Elewana Loisaba Lodo Springs, and Great Plains Mara Nyika Camp
- Soft drinks, beer, house wines & selected spirits at Elewana Loisaba Lodo Springs and Great Plains Mara Nyika Camp
- Non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages including premium beverages at Great Plains Mara Nyika Camp
- Private guided tours to the Pyramids, Sphinx & Egyptian museum
- Shared cruise sightseeing to Karnak and Luxor temple, Valley of Kings, King Tut’s tomb, Ramses ‘the six’, Deir El Medina, Habu, Colossus of Memnon, Temple of Edfu, Twin temple of Kom Ombo, High Dam, Philae Temple, and Nubian Museum
- Safari activities including shared scheduled game drives and sundowners
- Guided bush walks, bush breakfasts, anti-poaching sniffer dog experience, camel trekking, and horse riding at Elewana Loisaba Lodo Springs
- Night game drives and one-day access to Masai Mara National Reserve at Great Plains Mara Nyika
- Scheduled domestic flights and domestic flight departure tax
- Park and conservancy fees
- Meet and assist at Cairo International Airport, Luxor Airport, Aswan Airport, and Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
- Airport and airstrip transfers
- AMREF Flying Doctors Membership
- All statutory taxes
- Additional meals and drinks at The St. Regis Cairo and Hemingways Nairobi
- Drinks onboard the Oberoi Philae Nile Cruiser
- Champagne, luxury spirits & select wines at Elewana Loisaba Lodo Springs
- Additional activities not mentioned in inclusions
- Entrance fees into Pyramids
- All statutory increases beyond our control
- International flights & visa fees