Lavish Northern Tanzania
(Ngorongoro Crater Lodge)
Serengeti & Grumeti Reserve
(Singita Faru Faru Lodge)
• This is as sumptuous as safari gets – lavish properties & exquisite locations
• Avoid the crowds & indulge in an abundance of wildlife from private locations
• Experience the best that Northern Tanzania has to offer including the ultimate iconic safari areas; UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Ngorongoro Crater & the Serengeti.
Arrive Kilimanjaro International Airport, road transfer to Arusha.
Fly to Manyara – 2 nights.
Occupying the prime position on the edge of the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Ngorongoro Crater, Ngorongoro Crater Lodge offers simply magnificent views of the crater floor and some of the most opulent and unique accommodation in Africa. Blending Masai and European inspired architecture and interior design, each private room has a viewing deck overlooking the crater. Enjoy game drives into the Ngorongoro Conservation Area and bush walks around the lodge.
Ngorongoro Crater, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1978 is a geological spectacle – a 260 square kilometre caldera which was formed three million years ago when a giant active volcano exploded. The mineral rich pastures of the largely flat crater floor have turned this into a wildlife haven.
Transfer to Manyara. Fly to Grumeti – 3 nights.
Positioned on the renowned migratory route in Northern Tanzania’s Grumeti Reserve, this riverine lodge is a place where you can quite literally expect the unexpected.
Informal, unconventional and surprising at every turn, Singita Faru Faru Lodge is a mix of contemporary, organic style and the quirky practicality of a traditional botanist’s camp. The nine suites are stylish and quirky, the service is exemplary and the cuisine is sumptuous. With such close proximity to the river and plains, guests have the opportunity to experience a very close connection with the Serengeti wilderness.
Fly to Kilimanjaro International Airport – depart.
Sadly, the end of your safari; other plans can be made to go to East Africa’s soft white beaches and historic coastal towns, include another safari destination, or depart for home.
GREEN SEASON | 01 – 31 Mar
MID SEASON | 16 Jan – 28 Feb, 01 Apr – 31 May, 01 Nov – 19 Dec
HIGH SEASON | 01 – 15 Jan, 01 Jun – 31 Oct, 21 Dec – 10 Jan 2020
• Internal flights – Baggage restriction of 15kgs on all flights preferably in small bags
• Internal flights – Single travellers may be charged an excess if there are no other passengers booked on their flight
• Full board accommodation
• Soft drinks, beer, house wines & selected spirits
• Safari activities including day & night game drives & guided bush walks
• Scheduled flights & domestic flight departure tax
• Airport and airstrip transfers
• AMREF Flying Doctors Membership
• Laundry and all statutory taxes.
• Champagne, luxury spirits & select wines
• Additional activities not mentioned in inclusions
• All statutory increases beyond our control
• Exclusive use of safari vehicle
• Luxury spa treatments
• International flights & visa fees