(Cottar’s Bush Villa)
• The ultimate private safari experience in three exclusive use, privately owned iconic properties
• Discover three of Kenya’s most renowned safari destinations
• The original luxury safari experience in exclusive, elegant properties
• Experience uninterrupted game viewing in the private Ol Jogi Wildlife Conservancy and Cottar’s Private Conservancy
• Interact with authentic, traditional and colourful tribal communities
• Conservation & Community Opportunities – Ol Jogi Wildlife Rescue Centre & Veterinary Clinic, Cottar’s Wildlife Conservation Trust
Arrive Nairobi, fly to Nanyuki. Road transfer to Ol Jogi – 3 nights.
Located in Laikipia in northern Kenya, Ol Jogi is a fabulous retreat on a 58,000-acre private ranch and wildlife sanctuary.
The private home of the Wildenstein family, the exclusive-use lodge is a wonderfully opulent destination set in a sanctuary with a plethora of conservation projects and great diversity of wildlife. The seven cottages are beautifully decorated, the food is sumptuous and the view is absolutely spectacular. With a range of safari activities, Ol Jogi provides adventure and exclusivity on every level.
Road transfer to Nanyuki, fly to Masai Mara – 3 nights.
The 7,000 acre untouched Cottar’s Private Conservancy provides tranquility and an abundance of wildlife.
With sweeping views over the Masai Mara and Serengeti, the exclusive private bush villa is set away from Cottar’s 1920’s Safari Camp. Complete with private swimming pool and dedicated staff, Cottar’s Bush Villa provides the ultimate exclusive safari experience.
Fly to Diani – 4 nights.
Alfajiri Villas provide privacy, exclusivity and luxury on Kenya’s famous Diani beach.
Owner run and hosted, each private villa provides 24 hour service, a private swimming pool and access to the beach and warm water of the Indian Ocean. With delicious cuisine and outstanding service as their hallmarks, hosts Marica and Fabrizio plan individual daily itineraries for their clients. Enjoy the magnificent views and swim in the pool of your private villa, walk on the ten kilometre-long white sandy beach, go snorkeling on the edge of the coral reef or explore the local craft markets.
Fly to Nairobi, transfer to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport – depart.
Sadly, the end of your Cheli & Peacock Safari; other plans can be made to go to East Africa’s soft white beaches and historic coastal towns, include another safari destination, or depart for home.
GREEN SEASON | 01 – 31 May
MID SEASON | 10 Jan – 30 Apr, 01 – 14 Jun, 01 Oct – 19 Dec
HIGH SEASON | 15 Jun – 30 Sept
• Internal flights – Baggage restriction of 15kgs on all flights preferably in small bags
• Internal flights – Single travellers may be charged an excess if there are no other passengers booked on their flight
• Minimum 7 night stay at Alfajiri Villas (22 Dec – 06 Jan) and 5 night stay at Ol Jogi (20 Dec – 03 Jan).
• Full board accommodation
• Soft drinks, beer, house wines & selected spirits at Cottar’s Bush Villa & Alfajiri Villas
• All beverages including select wines, luxury spirits and champagne at Ol Jogi
• Park and conservancy fees
• One day in the Masai Mara Reserve
• Safari activities including day & night game drives, guided bush walks, horse riding (Ol Jogi), Cottar’s Warrior School, bush meals, sundowners
•Coastal activities including Ngalawa (local African boat) coral reef or snorkeling excursions, massages, community project and local village visits and use of gym and sauna at nearby property
• All spa treatments and Hammam access at Ol Jogi
• Scheduled flights & domestic flight departure tax
• Airport & airstrip transfers
• AMREF Flying Doctors Membership
• Laundry & all statutory taxes.
• Champagne, luxury spirits & select wines at Cottar’s Bush Villa and Alfajiri Villas
• A la carte wine and champagne from the owners private collection at Ol Jogi
• Additional activities not mentioned in inclusions
• All statutory increases beyond our control
• International flights & visa fees