Kilindi Continuation 2022
(Jafferji House & Spa)
(Elewana Kilindi Zanzibar)
• Explore the historical heritage in the heart of Stone Town and then enjoy the secluded powder-white sand beach and warm Indian Ocean waters of the northwest of Zanzibar. Both properties allow guests to indulge in luxury spa treatments and exquisite cuisine while embracing the simplicity and serenity of beach life
• This can be a holiday on its own or a relaxing end to a safari.
Arrive at Abeid Amani Karume International Airport, road transfer to Stone Town – 1 night
A building over 100 years old, Jafferji House has been past from generation to generation, finally opening its doors as a guest-house and spa.
deally located in the heart of Stone Town, close to all the attractions the historical town has to offer, Jafferji House & Spa is a small, eccentric boutique hotel. The design of the hotel captures the heritage of an era gone by and combines this with modern-day amenities, creating comfort and personalised service with attention to every detail. The suites each have a story to tell and are wonderfully furnished with Zanzibari, Swahili, Omani, and Afghani antiques and artifacts.
The rooftop restaurant serves Swahili cuisine, infused with a continental twist that includes many of the spices that Zanzibar is famous for cumin, cardamom, cinnamon, star anise, turmeric, saffron, cloves, and pepper. Ocean-fresh seafood is combined with freshly available produce.
Transfer to North West Zanzibar – 3 nights.
Elewana Kilindi Zanzibar, a boutique beach retreat of white-domed Pavilion guest rooms sits amongst 50 acres of lush tropical gardens on the northwest coast of Zanzibar Island.
Each of the fifteen suites achieves the perfect marriage between Scandinavian minimalism and Swahili architecture. White wooden-slatted shutters open wide-arched glassless windows to spectacular views over the virgin coastal forest and onto the Indian Ocean. The perfect location for honeymooners or couples, each room has its own plunge pool and a separate shower room annex, that provides a rainfall shower, and his and her vanity washbasins. A personal butler takes care of your every need during your stay, arranging activities and excursions ranging from private dhow cruises to dolphin spotting whilst you relax and unwind.
Transfer to Zanzibar Airport – depart.
Sadly, the end of your beach stay; other plans can be made to go on safari to an East African destination, or depart for home.
HIGH SEASON | 10 Jan – 31 Mar & 01 Jun – 19 Dec
FESTIVE SEASON | 20 Dec – 03 Jan
• Alcoholic beverages at Jafferji House & Spa can be organised on request for rooftop private dinners only, at an extra charge.
• Children over the age of 16 years are welcome at Elewana Kilindi Zanzibar.
• Elewana Kilindi Zanzibar has a minimum 5-night stay policy during the Festive Season (20 Dec 2022 to 03 Jan 2023); rates are available on request.
• To tailor the safari, contact Cheli & Peacock Safaris.
• Bed and Breakfast accommodation at Jafferji House & Spa
• Full board accommodation at Elewana Kilindi Zanzibar
• Soft drinks, beer, house wines, and selected spirits at Elewana Kilindi Zanzibar
• Activities including sundowners, SUPing, and kayaking at Elewana Kilindi Zanzibar
• Zanzibar airport transfers
• 3-hour Stone Town tour
• Scheduled flights and domestic flight departure tax
• AMREF Flying Doctors Membership
• Laundry at Elewana Kilindi Zanzibar and all statutory taxes.
• Champagne, luxury spirits, and select wines
• Additional activities not mentioned in inclusions
• All drinks at Jafferji House & Spa
• All statutory increases beyond our control
• International flights and visa fees