Diani Deferral 2021
• Stay at an owner-run property, while embracing the simplicity and serenity of beach life.
• Considered the best beach in Kenya, Diani offers all of the activities of a beach visit in the seclusion of a lavish, opulent private villa.
• This can be a holiday on its own or a relaxing end to a wildlife safari.
Fly to Diani Ukunda airstrip, transfer to Alfajiri Villas – 3 nights.
Alfajiri Villas provide privacy, exclusivity, and luxury on Kenya’s famous Diani beach.
Owner run and hosted, each opulent private villa has its own private swimming pool and access to the beach and warm water of the Indian Ocean. With delicious cuisine, the menus have a Mediterranean influence, with fresh produce sourced from local farms and of course the sea. Internationally recognised service is 24/7 and provided by a designated butler.
Enjoy the magnificent views and swim in the pool of your private villa, walk on the ten kilometre-long white sandy beach, relax and enjoy a massage, go snorkelling on the edge of the coral reef, play golf at the 18-hole course nearby, visit the Shimba Hills National Reserve or explore the local craft markets. Guests can do as little or as much as they like, hosts, Marica and Fabrizio plan individual daily itineraries for their guests.
Fly to Wilson Airport, transfer to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport – depart.
Sadly, the end of your Cheli & Peacock Safari; other plans can be made to go on safari to an East African destination, or depart for home.
GREEN SEASON | 01 May – 30 Jun, 01 – 30 Nov
HIGH SEASON | 06 Jan – 30 Apr, 01 Jul – 31 Oct, 01 – 21 Dec
• There is a baggage restriction of 15 kgs on all internal flights.
• Single travellers may be charged an excess if there are no other passengers booked on their internal flight.
• Rates for singles and larger families available upon request.
• Rates are based on a group of 3 guests and are stated on per person sharing basis.
• This itinerary is quoted based on Alfajiri Garden Villa, rates for alternative villas are available upon request.
• Minimum 7 nights stay at Alfajiri Villas during the Festive Season (22 Dec to 05 Jan) based on 4 adults; applicable rates available on request.
• Full board accommodation
• Soft drinks, beer, house wines, and selected spirits
• Activities including ngalawa (boat) coral reef or snorkelling excursions, one daily massage per adult/ teenager, cultural community visits, use of the gym at a nearby property
• Exclusive use of villa and pool, private butler and nanny services, chauffeured transport within Diani area, use of snorkelling equipment and golf clubs.
• Scheduled return flights from Wilson Airport
• Domestic flight departure tax
• Return transfers from Diani Airport
• AMREF Flying Doctors Membership
• Laundry and all statutory taxes.
• Champagne, luxury spirits, and select wines
• Additional activities not mentioned in inclusions
• All statutory increases beyond our control
• International flights and visa fees