– Discover the ancient history of Cairo; from the great Pyramids of Giza to the Great Sphinx of Giza and the Egyptian Museum.
– Explore the ancient temples and monuments on the banks of the Nile River.
– Lewa Wildlife Conservancy is home to over 130 white and black rhino and the largest concentration of Grevy’s zebra in the world.
– The Masai Mara National Reserve is home to 3 million large animals; more than half of whom come and go according to one of the world’s largest wildlife migrations.
Properties Featured In Classic Sands & Savannahs
GREEN SEASON | 18 Apr – 30 May
MID SEASON | 04 Jan – 17 Apr, 01 – 30 Jun & 01 Nov – 18 Dec
HIGH SEASON | 01 Jul – 31 Oct & 19 Dec – 03 Jan 2024
- There is a baggage restriction of 15 kgs on all internal flights, in soft bags
- Christmas and New Year gala dinner supplements may apply
- Rates for single travelers, families (children aged 3 to 17 years) and larger groups are available on request
- Bed & breakfast accommodation at Sheraton Cairo Hotel and Tamarind Tree Nairobi
- Full board accommodation on M/S Nile Premium 5* Nile cruise, Elewana Lewa Safari Camp, and Elewana Sand River Masai Mara
- Soft drinks, beer, house wines & selected spirits at Elewana Lewa Safari Camp and Elewana Sand River Masai Mara
- One day of private guided tours to the Pyramids, Sphinx, museum, and bazaars
- Private cruise sightseeing to Karnak and Luxor temple, Valley of Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, the Colossi of Memnon, Edfu and Kom Ombo temples, Philae Temple, and unfinished obelisk
- Safari activities including shared scheduled game drives, bush breakfasts, and sundowners
- Guided bush walks at Elewana Loisaba Lodo Springs
- Scheduled domestic flights and domestic flight departure tax
- Park and conservancy fees
- Meet and assist at Cairo International Airport, Luxor Airport, Aswan Airport, and Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
- Airport and airstrip transfers
- AMREF Flying Doctors Membership
- All statutory taxes
- Additional meals and drinks at Sheraton Cairo Hotel and Tamarind Tree Nairobi
- Drinks onboard the M/S Nile Premium 5* Nile cruise
- Champagne, luxury spirits & select wines at Elewana Lewa Safari Camp and Elewana Sand River Masai Mara
- Additional activities not mentioned in inclusions
- Entrance fees into Pyramids
- All statutory increases beyond our control
- International flights & visa fees