C&P SPECIAL OFFERS – BOOK NOW!
WE ARE DELIGHTED TO OFFER YOU SOME INCREDIBLE SPECIAL OFFERS! EARLY BIRDS ARE REWARDED AS SOME OFFERS ARE ONLY VALID FOR A LIMITED NUMBER OF BEDNIGHTS – BOOK NOW OR MISS OUT!
CHELI & PEACOCK CONTINUES EXCLUSIVE PARTNERSHIP WITH ZEISS
Cheli & Peacock Safaris are delighted to be in partnership with Carl Zeiss AG, Germany – international leaders in the field of optics since 1846, to offer clients one of the finest safari essentials: a pair of Conquest HD 8×42 binoculars, worth over US$1,000.
Each couple that books – through Cheli & Peacock Safaris – a safari of nine nights or more (not including coast, Nairobi or Arusha nights) will be given a pair of these limited edition C&P Zeiss binoculars, adding great value to their safari!
The C&P Zeiss Conquest HD 8×42 binoculars are the ideal safari companion. The 42mm lens is specially-adapted for twilight conditions, making them perfect for both early morning and late evening game drives. Meanwhile, the 8x magnification gives a stable image in all conditions and the HD-lens system guarantees the best possible colour reproduction.
The robust ergonomic design of the binoculars includes a special grip for stability, and a large, well-placed focus wheel for ease of use and precise focusing: even at close range, the smallest details will appear sharp and colour neutral. At 750gms, the Conquest HD binoculars are large enough to give superb optics, but sufficiently compact for comfortable all day safari use. Read why binoculars are essential on any safari!
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Valid for any new safari bookings for travel until 20th December 2015
- Valid for any new safari bookings, using Cheli & Peacock Safaris as your ground handler / DMC
- Safari should include a minimum of 9 nights (not including coast, Nairobi or Arusha nights)
- Cannot be combined with any other special offer (including from lodges)
- Applicable per couple, one pair of C&P Zeiss binoculars per two full paying adults
- Valid for a limited number of binoculars – BOOK NOW!!!
We know that a safari can be a costly affair, especially for families! Many lodges and camps that we work with have offers that with combinations of specific properties, you can end up with 2 of out 6 nights free!