C&P SPECIAL OFFERS – BOOK NOW!
WE ARE DELIGHTED TO OFFER YOU SOME INCREDIBLE SPECIAL OFFERS! EARLY BIRDS ARE REWARDED AS THESE ARE ONLY VALID FOR A LIMITED NUMBER OF BEDNIGHTS – BOOK NOW OR MISS OUT!
3 FOR 2 & 6 FOR 4 ~ GET UP TO 2 FREE NIGHTS!
We know that a safari can be a costly affair, especially for families! To make sure you can afford the best of the best Kenya has to offer, we have decided to extend our popular 3 FOR 2 Offer for 2014 and are delighted to introduce our 6 FOR 4 Special Offer for 2015!
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Valid at any of The C&P Portfolio properties - Cottar’s 1920s Safari Camp, Elephant Pepper Camp, Elsa’s Kopje, Joy’s Camp, Kitich Camp, Lewa Safari Camp and Tortilis Camp - minimum 3 night stay at any one property in 2014 & minimum 6 night stay in 2015 (3 nights each at 2 camps or 6 nights at one camp).
- Applicable on accommodation rates only; park and conservation fees are not included and payable for the entire stay
- Offer cannot combined with any other Special Offers, nor the Circuit Incentive
- Offer is valid for a limited number of bednights per property; as quotas for the 3 for 2 and the 6 for 4 are filled, some months and properties will be withdrawn from the special – Please confirm with your Africa Specialist or via firstname.lastname@example.org at the time of enquiry if the offer is still valid for your preferred travel period!
- Here is the latest validity chart for both, 2014 & 2015:
CHELI & PEACOCK UNVEILS EXCLUSIVE PARTNERSHIP WITH ZEISS
Cheli & Peacock Safaris and The C&P Portfolio are delighted to announce an exclusive partnership with Carl Zeiss AG, Germany – international leaders in the field of optics since 1846, to offer clients one of the finest safari essentials: a pair of Conquest HD 8×42 binoculars, worth over US$1,000.
Each couple that books – through Cheli & Peacock – a safari of nine nights or more at any of The C&P Portfolio properties will be given a pair of these limited edition C&P Zeiss binoculars.
The C&P Zeiss Conquest HD 8×42 binoculars are the ideal safari companion. The 42mm lens is specially-adapted for twilight conditions, making them perfect for both early morning and late evening game drives. Meanwhile, the 8x magnification gives a stable image in all conditions and the HD-lens system guarantees the best possible colour reproduction.
The robust ergonomic design of the binoculars includes a special grip for stability, and a large, well-placed focus wheel for ease of use and precise focusing: even at close range, the smallest details will appear sharp and colour neutral. At 750gms, the Conquest HD binoculars are large enough to give superb optics, but sufficiently compact for comfortable all day safari use. Read why binoculars are essential on any safari!
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Safari should include a minimum of 9 nights at any combination of The C&P Portfolio properties – Cottar’s 1920s Safari Camp, Elephant Pepper Camp, Elsa’s Kopje, Joy’s Camp, Kitich Camp, Lewa Safari Camp and Tortilis Camp
- Valid for any new safari bookings, using Cheli & Peacock Safaris as your ground handler / DMC
- Applicable per couple, one pair of C&P Zeiss binoculars per two full paying adults
- The Zeiss Special can be combined with C&P’s popular Circuit Incentives (see below)
- The Zeiss Special cannot be combined with any other special offers
- Valid for a limited number of binoculars – BOOK NOW!!!
CIRCUIT DISCOUNTS ~ FURTHER 10% OFF
Six Night Circuit Incentive ~ Book a minimum of 6 nights at a combination of 2 or more C&P Portfolio properties, and receive a 10% discount off daily accommodation rates.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Valid for travel from 3rd January – 31st July and 1st September – 20th December 2014 & 2015 (excluding August)
- Circuit Incentives cannot be combined with the 3 for 2 Offer
- Circuit Incentives can be combined with the C&P Zeiss Special
NOTE: These offers are valid for a limited number of bednights per property. Cheli & Peacock reserves the right to withdraw these offers. Please contact C&P to confirm whether any of these specials are valid during your preferred travel period!