Mount Kilimanjaro Conquest
Mount Kilimanjaro Conquest | Machame Route
9 day climbing safari
From $4,622 per person sharing (4-8 pax)
- A gradual and breathtakingly beautiful climb to the roof of Africa – the highest free standing mountain in the world!
- Avoid the crowds and ascend through afromontane forest to the edge of the remnants of the Shira volcano
- Circumnavigate the main peak, Kibo, passing the spectacular giant steps and glacial valleys
- Leisurely route allowing for acclimatisation
- Professional, experienced mountain guides with first-class safety objectives including the latest technology, training, tools, communication and support
- Other routes are available on request
Rivertrees Country Inn looks out toward Mt. Kilimanjaro and is perfectly situated for exploring the mountain. A charming country estate that was once a coffee farm, the Inn still retains the nostalgic air of a well loved homestead on a 10 acre natural extension of Mt. Meru’s foothills. Rustic cottages are dotted along the river and in thickets of tall trees, while lush lawns and birdsong make for a peaceful and picturesque setting.
This is a 7 day Kilimanjaro hike starting at Machame gate, ascending through afromontane forest and then into the heath zone and on to the edge of the remnants of the Shira volcano. The route then circumnavigates the main peak, Kibo, passing some spectacular features such as giant steps and glacial valleys. The final ascent is from Barafu camp – a night time ascent to Uhuru Peak via Stella Point. The descent is via the Mweka route.
End of your Cheli & Peacock Safari
Sadly, the end of your safari; other plans can be made to go to East Africa’s soft white beaches and historic coastal towns, include another safari destination, or depart for home.
Published rates for 2018
Price in US$
|Single traveller||$ 8,052|
|Per person sharing – 2 pax||$ 5,675|
|Per person sharing – 4 – 8 pax||$ 4,622|
- This is a private itinerary, please contact us if you would prefer a scheduled departure
- Climbing the mountain is not like a normal safari, it is more strenuous and participants require a specific level of fitness. A fitness preparation guide is available
- A specific packing list will be supplied for the trip
- This trip is not suitable for children under the age of 9 yrs
- Rates available on request for groups larger than 8 pax.
Included in your safari
Excluded from your safari