Mara – Serengeti Combo
Masai Mara (Elephant Pepper camp) ~ Serengeti (Serengeti Pioneer Camp OR Serengeti Migration Camp)
7 day flying safari
From US$5,550 per double, all inclusive*
- Combination of 2 iconic safari destinations; Kenya’s famous Masai Mara and Tanzania’s dramatic Serengeti
- Elephant Pepper Camp is in a private conservancy, the best of the Masai Mara, with prime wildlife viewing
- Serengeti Migration Camp offers a secluded location providing uninterrupted wildlife viewing and easy access to the Northern migration
- Interact with authentic, traditional and colourful tribal communities
- Conservation & Community Opportunities – Land & Life Foundation, Maasai cultural visits
- Opportunities: Bush Breakfasts, Guided Walks, Dinner Under The Stars, Hot Air Balloon Safari
Elephant Pepper Camp is located in the heart of Mara North Conservancy, which enjoys the privacy and remoteness of only a few camps within it.
Having undergone a rebuild and refurbishments, the tents are spacious and offer a choice of traditional Safari showers or the more modern ‘plumbed’ showers with running hot and cold water. Wildlife wanders across the plains in front of camp and at night, the roar of lions, call of the leopard and trumpeting of the elephants close by are reassurance of being at one with the wild…no fences, no boundaries.
Pioneer Camp is in a stunning location on the side of the Olgarabosho Hills overlooking the Moru Kopjes, Lake Magadi and the plains of the Serengeti.
The original lounge was built by the famous conservationist and wildlife film-maker Alan Root as his Serengeti base. A secluded corner of the Serengeti, Pioneer has excellent access to the Southern Serengeti wildebeest migration.
Serengeti Migration Camp is ideally located in Northern Serengeti, in a secluded area overlooking the Grumeti River with undisturbed game driving and easy access to Northern Serengeti and the Mara River.
With views across the river to the rugged landscape, the camps’ elevated tents are surrounded by a 360° deck, creating your own private sanctuary.
End of your Cheli & Peacock Safari
Sadly, the end of your safari; other plans can be made to go to East Africa’s soft white beaches and historic coastal towns, include another safari destination, or depart for home.
Published rates for 2018
Price in US$
|MID SEASON: 05 Jan – 02 Apr, 01 – 30 June, 01 Nov – 19 Dec|
|Per person sharing||$ 5,550|
|Single room||$ 7,329|
|Child 12-17yrs sharing||$ 4,268|
|HIGH SEASON: 01 – 04 Jan, 01 Jul – 31 Oct, 20 -31 Dec|
|Per person sharing||$ 6,141|
|Single room||$ 8,217|
|Child 12-17yrs sharing||$ 4,709|
- Internal flights – Baggage restriction of 15kgs on all flights preferably in small bags
- Internal flights – Single travellers may be charged an excess if there are no other passengers booked on their flight
- Single Room Policy: Single supplement waived for first single per booking. Single traveller rate to apply for subsequent singles per booking.
- Child Policy:
- A child 12-17yrs in his or her own room will be charged a single room rate. Children 3-11yrs rate available on request.
- The safari starts at Nairobi international airport and ends at Kilimanjaro International Airport in Tanzania
- There is an option to stay in either Serengeti Migration Camp or Serengeti Pioneer Camp.
Included in your safari
Excluded from your safari