(Elewana Loisaba Tented Camp)
(Elewana Elephant Pepper Camp)
• Short and spectacular, this safari covers some of the best of Kenya in a few days
• Loisaba is a private conservancy with spectacular views of Mount Kenya
• Loisaba has excellent wildlife including the less-seen and rare northern species such as wild dog, Grevy’s zebra, greater kudu and oryx
• Elephant Pepper Camp is in a private conservancy, the best of the Masai Mara, with prime wildlife viewing
• Conservation & Community Opportunities – Land & Life Foundation and Maasai cultural visits
• Interact with authentic, traditional and colourful tribal communities
• Stay in some of the most unique and spectacular locations, choosing only the best boutique lodges and camps
Arrive Nairobi, fly to Loisaba Conservancy in Laikipia, 3 nights.
The new Loisaba Tented Camp has been built on the site of the old Loisaba Lodge.
The tented camp is luxurious, overlooking the dramatic Loisaba view of over 80 kms of wilderness to Mt. Kenya, and the new tents have a contemporary African style. The Tented Camp offers a range of activities available on Loisaba – including camel & horse riding, fishing, day & night game drives as well as bush meals under the African skies.
Fly to Mara North Conservancy, Masai Mara, 3 nights.
Elephant Pepper Camp is located in the heart of Mara North Conservancy, which enjoys the privacy and remoteness of only a few camps within it. Having undergone a rebuild and refurbishments, the tents are spacious and offer a choice of traditional Safari showers or the more modern ‘plumbed’ showers with running hot and cold water. Wildlife wanders across the plains in front of camp and at night, the roar of lions, call of the leopard and trumpeting of the elephants close by are reassurance of being at one with the wild…no fences, no boundaries.
Depart the Masai Mara on your flight to Nairobi.
Sadly, the end of your Cheli & Peacock Safari; other plans can be made to go to East Africa’s soft white beaches and historic coastal towns, include another safari destination, or depart for home.
GREEN SEASON | 01 Apr – 31 May
MID SEASON | 05 Jan – 31 Mar, 01 – 30 Jun, 01 Nov – 19 Dec
HIGH SEASON | 01 Jul – 31 Oct, 20 – 31 Dec
• Internal flights – Baggage restriction of 15kgs on all flights preferably in small bags
• Internal flights – Single travellers may be charged an excess if there are no other passengers booked on their flight
• There is no Green Season rate as Elephant Pepper Camp is closed in Green Season
• 10% circuit discount applied for 6 + nights at Elewana properties
• Full board accommodation
• Soft drinks, beer, house wines & selected spirits
• Park and conservancy fees
• One day in the Masai Mara Reserve
• Safari activities including day & night game drives, guided bush walks, bush picnics & sundowners
• Scheduled flights & domestic flight departure tax
• Airport and airstrip transfers
• AMREF Flying Doctors Membership
• Laundry and all statutory taxes
• Champagne, luxury spirits & select wines
• Additional activities not mentioned in inclusions
• Hot air balloon ride in Masai Mara
• All statutory increases beyond our control
• International flights & visa fees