Kenya Coast Extension – South Coast
South Coast (The Ocean SPA Lodge)
4 day beach stay
From US$1,858 per person sharing
- Experience the soft white sand beaches and warm Indian ocean of the Kenyan coastline
- Embrace the simplicity and serenity of beach life
- This could be a holiday on its own or a relaxing end to a safari
- Opportunities: luxury spa treatments, dhow trips, deep sea fishing & diving, kite surfing, snorkeling, skydiving & windsurfing
A small, boutique property on a secluded 4 kilometre, quiet powder-white sand beach. Owned by an Italian family, the lodge has a spa offering luxury treatments, daily yoga and meditation.
Relax and unwind or for the active, there is kite surfing, deep sea fishing, golf and skydiving to name a few.
End of your beach stay with Cheli & Peacock Safaris.
Sadly, the end of your beach stay; other plans can be made to go on safari to an East African destination, or depart for home.
Published rates for 2017
Price in US$
|HIGH SEASON: 26 Mar – 08 Apr, 18 Jun – 25 Oct|
|Per person sharing||$ 2,089|
|Child sharing 3–18 years||$1,456|
|MID SEASON: 06 Jan – 25 Mar, 09 Apr – 17 June, 26 Oct – 20 Dec|
|Per person sharing||$1,858|
|Child sharing 3–18 years||$1,345|
|FESTIVE SEASON: 21 Dec – 05 Jan|
|Per person sharing||Available on request|
|Single room||Available on request|
|Child sharing 3–18 years||Available on request|
- The Ocean SPA Lodge has a minimum 4-night stay during Christmas and New Year. Applicable rates available on request
- Internal flights – Baggage restriction of 15kgs on all flights preferably in small bags
- Internal flights – Single travellers may be charged an excess if there are no other passengers booked on their flight
- This itinerary begins and ends at Nairobi’s Wilson Airport. Direct flights to Diani are available from Amboseli and Masai Mara & are available on request
- Child rates – a child 5 – 16yrs in his or her own room will be charged a single room rate.
Included in your safari
Excluded from your safari