Lavish Northern Tanzania
Ngorongoro (Ngorongoro Crater Lodge) ~ Grumeti Game Reserve (Singita Sabora)
6 Day flying safari
From US$8,174 per person sharing
- This is as sumptuous as safari gets – lavish properties and exquisite locations
- Avoid the crowds and indulge in an abundance of wildlife from private locations
- Experience the best that Northern Tanzania has to offer including the ultimate iconic safari areas; UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Ngorongoro Crater and the Serengeti
Occupying the prime position on the edge of the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Ngorongoro Crater, Ngorongoro Crater Lodge offers simply magnificent views of the crater floor and some of the most opulent and unique accommodation in Africa. Blending Maasai and European inspired architecture and interior design, each private room has a viewing deck overlooking the crater. Enjoy game drives into the Ngorongoro Conservation Area and bush walks around the lodge.
Ngorongoro Crater, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1978 is a geological spectacle – a 260 square kilometre caldera which was formed three million years ago when a giant active volcano exploded. The mineral rich pastures of the largely flat crater floor have turned this into a wildlife haven.
In an untouched wilderness of the Grumeti Game Reserve, Singita Sabora Tented Camp is an intimate explorer’s camp. Surrounded by the rugged terrain of the savannah plains, the camps’ opulence and authentic antique furnishings provide guests with a sense of nostalgic adventure.
The camp’s activities range from a luxury spa to guided safari walks, archery and tennis in the African wilderness.
End of your Cheli & Peacock Safari
Sadly, the end of your safari; other plans can be made to go to East Africa’s soft white beaches and historic coastal towns, include another safari destination, or depart for home.
Published rates for 2018
Price in US$
|MID SEASON: 16 Jan – 31 Jan, 01 Mar – 31 May, 01 Nov – 19 Dec|
|Per person sharing||$ 8,174|
|Single room||$ 9,950|
|Child under 16yrs sharing/ own room||$ 4,177|
|HIGH SEASON: 01 – 15 Jan, 01 – 28 Feb, 01 Jun – 31 Oct, 20 – 31 Dec|
|Per person sharing||$ 10,505|
|Single room||$ 12,281|
|Child under 16yrs sharing/ own room||$ 5,376|
- Internal flights – Baggage restriction of 15kgs on all flights preferably in small bags
- Internal flights – Single travellers may be charged an excess if there are no other passengers booked on their flight
- **Child rates – A child under 16 yrs in his or her own room will be charged a single room rate
- Children over the age of 10 are welcome at Singita Sabora. Families with children younger than 10 yrs will be accommodated in Singita Faru Faru.
Included in your safari
Excluded from your safari