Kenya Coast Extension
(The Ocean Spa Lodge)
• Experience the soft white sand beaches & warm Indian ocean of the Kenyan coastline
• Embrace the simplicity & serenity of beach life
• This could be a holiday on its own or a relaxing end to a safari.
Fly to Diani Ukunda airstrip, transfer to The Ocean SPA Lodge. 3 nights.
A small, boutique property on a secluded 4 kilometre, quiet powder-white sand beach.
Owned by an Italian family, the lodge has a spa offering luxury treatments, daily yoga and meditation. Relax and unwind or for the active, there is kite surfing, deep sea fishing, golf and skydiving to name a few.
Sadly, the end of your Cheli & Peacock Safari; other plans can be made to go on safari to an East African destination, or depart for home.
GREEN SEASON | 21 Dec – 05 Jan
MID SEASON | 06 Jan – 25 Mar, 09 Apr – 17 Jun, 26 Oct – 20 Dec
HIGH SEASON | 26 Mar – 08 Apr, 18 Jun – 25 Oct
• Ocean Spa has a minimum 4-night stay during Christmas and New Year. Applicable rates available on request
• Internal flights – Baggage restriction of 15kgs on all flights preferably in small bags
• Internal flights – Single travellers may be charged an excess if there are no other passengers booked on their flight
• This itinerary begins and ends at Nairobi’s Wilson Airport. Direct flights to Diani are available from Amboseli and Masai Mara & are available on request
• All inclusive accommodation
• Soft drinks, beer, house wines & selected spirits
• Activities: yoga classes, snorkeling, body boarding, kayaking and stand-up paddle boarding
• One complimentary 30 minute Back & Neck massage per room per stay
• Scheduled return flights from Wilson Airport
• Domestic flight departure tax
• Return transfers from Diani Airport
• AMREF Flying Doctors Membership
• Laundry and all statutory charges.
• All arrangements prior to flight to Diani
• Champagne, luxury spirits & select wines
• Additional activities not mentioned in inclusions
• Transfers to/from Mombasa International Airport
• All statutory increases beyond our control
• Luxury spa treatments not mentioned in inclusions
• International flights & visa fees