(Elewana Elephant Pepper Camp)
(Elewana Lewa Safari Camp)
(Elewana Tortilis Camp)
• Experience 3 different ecosystems with a vast array of species
• Explore Lewa Wildlife Conservancy with the largest concentration of Grevy’s zebra in the world and over 130 White and Black rhino
• Experience the best views of Mount Kilimanjaro
• Elephant Pepper Camp is in a private conservancy, the best of the Masai Mara, with prime wildlife viewing
• Witness some of Africa’s largest elephants in Amboseli National Park
• Interact with authentic, traditional and colourful tribal communities
• Conservation & Community Opportunities – Lewa Conservancy Rhino and Grevy’s Zebra conservation, Lewa Education Program and the Amboseli Elephant Research Trust.
Tortilis Camp: Arrive Nairobi, fly to Amboseli 3 nights
Famed for its long-tusked elephants, views of Mt. Kilimanjaro and hundreds of species of birds, Amboseli National park is a photographer’s heaven.
Tortilis Camp is located on the south western edge of the park, facing the mountain and overlooking its own private conservancy – Kitirua conservancy. The en-suite tents are spacious, comfortable and offer views of Mt. Kilimanjaro. Enjoy game drives in open sided vehicles, exclusive access to Kitirua conservancy, guided bush walks and stunning sundowners.
Fly to Mara North Conservancy, Masai Mara, 3 nights.
Elephant Pepper Camp is located in the heart of Mara North Conservancy, which enjoys the privacy and remoteness of only a few camps within it. Having undergone a rebuild and refurbishments, the tents are spacious and offer a choice of traditional Safari showers or the more modern ‘plumbed’ showers with running hot and cold water. Wildlife wanders across the plains in front of camp and at night, the roar of lions, call of the leopard and trumpeting of the elephants close by are reassurance of being at one with the wild… no fences, no boundaries.
Depart the Masai Mara on your flight to Nairobi.
Sadly, the end of your Cheli & Peacock Safari; other plans can be made to go to East Africa’s soft white beaches and historic coastal towns, include another safari destination, or depart for home.
MID SEASON | 05 Jan – 31 Mar, 01 – 30 Jun, 01 Nov – 19 Dec
HIGH SEASON | 01 Jul – 31 Oct, 20 – 31 Dec
• Internal flights – Baggage restriction of 15kgs on all flights preferably in small bags
• Internal flights – Single travellers may be charged an excess if there are no other passengers booked on their flight
• There is no Green Season rate as Elephant Pepper Camp is closed in Green Season
• 10% circuit discount applied for 6 + nights at Elewana properties
• Full board accommodation
• Soft drinks, beer, house wines & selected spirits
• Park and conservancy fees
• One day in the Masai Mara Reserve
• Safari activities including day & night game drives, guided bush walks, bush picnics & sundowners
• Scheduled flights & domestic flight departure tax
• Airport and airstrip transfers
• AMREF Flying Doctors Membership
• Laundry and all statutory taxes.
• Champagne, luxury spirits & select wines
• Additional activities not mentioned in inclusions
• Hot air balloon ride in Masai Mara
• All statutory increases beyond our control
• International flights & visa fees