(Ol Malo Lodge)
(Mara Expedition Camp)
• Both Ol Malo Lodge and Mara Expedition offer an intimate and personalised safari experience
• Experience the rugged hills of Laikipia and the lush Mara plains
• Wildlife is very relaxed in close proximity to horses. A unique game viewing experience.
Arrive Nairobi, fly to Laikipia 3 nights
Ol Malo is nestled into a rugged escarpment overlooking the Laikipia hills and the Ewaso Ng’iro river.
The Lodge provides guests an intimate, personal experience – each of the four cottages provide tranquility with views over the plains. On offer are wild walks, camel and horse rides, mountain biking excursions, picnics by the river, game drives and interactions with the local Samburu tribe before you relax and watch the sun go down at the end of a breathtaking day.
Fly to Masai Mara 3 nights
An intimate and elegant tented camp in the heart of the Masai Mara, Mara Expedition is on the banks of the Ntiakitiak river.
A traditional style safari camp complete with safari showers. Explore the Masai Mara Game Reserve in open game drive vehicles and the opportunity to go on morning and evening horse rides.
End of your Cheli & Peacock Safari.
Sadly, the end of your safari; other plans can be made to go to East Africa’s soft white beaches and historic coastal towns, include another safari destination, or depart for home.
MID SEASON | 04 Jan – 31 Mar, 01 – 30 Jun
16 -30, Sep
01 – 19 Dec
Per person sharing $6,197
Single room* $6,342
Child 8-15yrs sharing/own room** $4,902
HIGH SEASON | 01 – 15 Sep
, 20 – 31 Dec
Per person sharing $7,797
Single room* $9,637
Child 8-15yrs sharing/own room** $5,882
GREEN SEASON | 01 Apr – 31 May, 01 – 30 Nov
Per person sharing N/A
Single room* N/A
Child 8-15 yrs sharing/own room ** N/A
• Internal flights – Baggage restriction of 15kgs on all flights preferably in small bags
• Internal flights – Single travellers may be charged an excess if there are no other passengers booked on their flight
• Horse riding allowed for children over the age of 14yrs
• *Single travellers – Single supplement waived in mid season
• Minimum age for children is 8yrs
• Horse riders maximum weight limit of 95 kgs
• **Child rates – A child 8-15yrs in his or her own room will be charged a single room rate
• There is no Green Season rate as Ol Malo Lodge is closed in Green Season
• The Maasai Mara horse riding experience is limited to maximum 8 guests and dependant on guest’s riding experience. These 2 hour outrides are available as a morning or afternoon activity where open game drives are replaced by late afternoon or early morning horse safari rides in the Maasai Mara Reserve, Olare Motorogi, Mara North or Naboisho private conservancies. Alternatively guests can opt for one longer full morning ride of 4 hours, enjoying a game drive in the afternoon/early evening.
• Full board accommodation
• Soft drinks, beer, house wines & selected spirits
• Park and conservancy fees
• Horse riding at Ol Malo Lodge &Mara Expedition
• Safari activities including game drives. Guided walks, Samburu cultural visits & camel treks at Ol Malo Lodge
• Scheduled flights & domestic flight departure tax
• Airport and airstrip transfers
• AMREF Flying Doctors Membership
• Laundry and all statutory taxes.
• Champagne, luxury spirits & select wines
• Additional activities not mentioned in the inclusions
• All statutory increases beyond our control
• International flights & visa fees