(Elewana Lewa Safari Camp)
(Elewana Elephant Pepper Camp)
• Experience 3 different ecosystems with a vast array of species
• Explore Lewa Wildlife Conservancy with the largest concentration of Grevy’s zebra in the world and over 130 White and Black rhino
• Elephant Pepper Camp is in a private conservancy, the best of the Masai Mara, with prime wildlife viewing
• All of the lodges & camps are relaxed, fun and family friendly
• Exclusive use of a safari vehicle and family cottages & rooms
• Leave the car behind and explore the wilderness
• Interact with authentic, traditional and colourful tribal communities
• Conservation & Community Opportunities – Lewa Conservancy Rhino and Grevy’s Zebra conservation and Lewa Education Program.
Arrive Nairobi. Fly to Lewa Wildlife Conservancy, 3 nights.
Lewa is a private conservancy practicing cutting edge wildlife conservation, especially for rhinos. Visitors are privy to some of the most spectacular wildlife viewing that Kenya has to offer. Lewa Safari Camp is a small, comfortable and relaxed retreat in the heart of Lewa. Experience game drives, guided walks, bush breakfasts & sundowners, evening horse or camel rides and local cultural visits or relax by the pool soaking up the spectacular wilderness.
Fly to Mara North Conservancy, Masai Mara, 3 nights.
Elephant Pepper Camp is located in the heart of Mara North Conservancy, which enjoys the privacy and remoteness of only a few camps within it. Having undergone a rebuild and refurbishments, the tents are spacious and offer a choice of traditional Safari showers or the more modern ‘plumbed’ showers with running hot and cold water. Wildlife wanders across the plains in front of camp and at night, the roar of lions, call of the leopard and trumpeting of the elephants close by are reassurance of being at one with the wild…no fences, no boundaries.
Fly to Ukunda, Diani, 3 nights.
A peaceful and beautiful refuge on the secluded Galu beach to the south of Mombasa, Kinondo Kwetu is the home of Ida and Filip Anderson (a Swedish family related to the famed Karon Blixen). The collection of charming cottages and rooms’ location is protected by the National Museums of Kenya because of the sacred forests and traditional lands. Kinondo Kwetu has an array of activities to choose from including water sports, cultural and nature visits, spa treatments and horse riding on the beach in the moonlight.
Fly to Nairobi, transfer to Nairobi International Airport for your departure, alternatively other plans can be made to go to another East African destination.
Based on a family of 2 adults & 2 children with exclusive use of vehicle on safari
MID SEASON | 08 Jan – 31 Mar, 01 Nov – 19 Dec
Per person sharing $8,700
Child under 17 yrs sharing** $3,919
HIGH SEASON | 01 Jul – 31 Oct
20 – 31 Dec
01 – 07 Jan
Per person sharing $9,614
Child under 17 yrs sharing** $4,108
GREEN SEASON | 01 Apr – 30 Jun
Per person sharing N/A
Single room* N/A
Child under 17 yrs sharing** N/A
• Internal flights – Baggage restriction of 15kgs on all flights preferably in small bags
• Rates for singles, couples and larger families available on request
• **Child rates – A child 12-17yrs in his or her own room will be charged a single room rate at Kinondo Kwetu. Children 6-11yrs rate available on request
• There is no Green Season rate as both Kinondo Kwetu and Elephant Pepper Camp are closed in Green Season
• Minimum 4-night stay at Kinondo Kwetu during Christmas season (20 Dec – 07 Jan). Applicable rates available on request
• 10% circuit discount applied for 6 + nights at Elewana properties.
• Full board accommodation
• Family cottage at Lewa Safari Camp, a suite (two bedrooms sharing one bathroom) at Elephant Pepper Camp and adjoining rooms in Mama Taa Villa at Kinondo Kwetu
• Soft drinks, beer, house wines & selected spirits
• Exclusive use of safari vehicle
• Park and conservancy fees
• One day in the Masai Mara Reserve
• Safari activities including game drives
• Scheduled flights & domestic flight departure tax
• Airport and airstrip transfers
• AMREF Flying Doctors Membership
• Laundry and all statutory taxes
• Yoga platform, gym & tennis at Kinondo Kwetu
• Canoeing, kayaking and snorkeling equipment at Kinondo Kwetu.
• Champagne, luxury spirits & select wines
• Additional activities not mentioned in inclusions
• All statutory increases beyond our control
• International flights & visa fees