Laikipia (Laikipia Classic Mobile) ~ Masai Mara (Ngare Serian)
7 Day Walking Safari
From US$6,467 per person sharing
- Leave the car behind and experience the smells, sights and sounds of the Kenyan bush
- Explore the best of Laikipia and the Masai Mara
- A combination of walking and game driving, this itinerary allows the opportunity to experience Kenya’s renowned wildlife as well as to dig deeper into the African wilderness
Personalised and family-run, the walking safaris are supported by camels. The trips offer a fascinating perspective on not only the diverse wildlife but also their habitats. On foot, you fine tune your senses and learn from the knowledgeable guides. A train of friendly camels carry the comfortable mobile camps to remote and splendid locations each day – a traditional adventure and an exhilarating safari experience.
A small, intimate classic camp with tasteful interiors on the banks of the Mara river. Built along the riverbank, the tents’ private verandahs, open bathrooms and outdoor bathtubs provide the perfect look out for hippo pods in the Mara river and views over the Olooloo Escarpment. Mara North Conservancy offers undisturbed wildlife viewing and endless walking opportunities with knowledgeable guides.
End of your Cheli & Peacock Safari
Sadly, the end of your safari; other plans can be made to go to East Africa’s soft white beaches and historic coastal towns, include another safari destination, or depart for home.
Published rates for 2018
Price in US$
|HIGH SEASON: 01 Jul – 30 June, 01 Oct – 15 Dec|
|Per person sharing||$ 7,172|
|Single room||$ 7,457|
|Child under 15 yrs sharing/own room||$ 3,478|
|MID SEASON: 07 Jan – 30 June, 01 Oct – 15 Dec|
|Per person sharing||$ 6,467|
|Single room||$ 6,677|
|Child under 15yrs sharing/own room||$ 3,163|
- Internal flights – Baggage restriction of 15kgs on all flights preferably in small bags
- Internal flights – Single travellers may be charged an excess if there are no other passengers booked on their flight
- **Child rates – A child under 15yrs in his or her own room will be charged a single room rate
- Fitness – a moderate level of fitness is required however the walking program can be adapted based on the abilities of each group
- Rates based on a group of 6 guests. Rates available on request for groups larger than 6.
Included in your safari
Excluded from your safari