(Elewana Loisaba Tented Camp)
(Elewana Elephant Pepper Camp)
• Join a small group of only ten people on a driving adventure
• Experience Kenya through the eyes of a specialist guide
• Discover Meru National Park; recognised as having East Africa’s largest diversity of animal species
• Loisaba has excellent wildlife including the less-seen and rare northern species such as wild dog, Grevy’s zebra, greater kudu and oryx
• Elephant Pepper Camp is in a private conservancy, the best of the Masai Mara, with prime wildlife viewing
• Explore the Masai Mara National Reserve famous for its diverse wildlife and the Annual Migration
• Interact with authentic, traditional and colourful tribal communities
• Conservation & Community Opportunities – Meru Rhino Sanctuary, Land & Life Foundation, Maasai cultural visits.
Arrive Nairobi, fly to Nanyuki, road transfer to Meru 3 nights.
The Meru National Park offers a diversity of animals unrivalled by any other park in East Africa.
A boutique lodge, Elsa’s Kopje is sculpted around the Mughwango hill, the individual open-fronted cottages offer sweeping views over the Meru plains. Elsa’s Kopje is named after Elsa the lioness from the book ‘Born Free’. Fish in the streams and meander back to camp on a night game drive, listening for the calls of the wild.
Road transfer to Loisaba Conservancy 3 nights.
The new Loisaba Tented Camp has been built on the site of the old Loisaba Lodge.
The tented camp is luxurious, overlooking the dramatic Loisaba view of over 80 kms of wilderness to Mt. Kenya, and the new tents have a contemporary African style. The Tented Camp offers the many activities available on Loisaba – including camel & horse riding, fishing, day & night game drives as well as bush meals under
Fly to the Masai Mara 3 nights.
Elephant Pepper Camp is located in the heart of Mara North Conservancy, which enjoys the privacy and remoteness of only a few camps within it.
Having undergone a rebuild and refurbishments, the tents are spacious and offer a choice of traditional Safari showers or the more modern ‘plumbed’ showers with running hot and cold water. Wildlife wanders across the plains in front of camp and at night, the roar of lions, call of the leopard and trumpeting of the elephants close by are reassurance of being at one with the wild…no fences, no boundaries.
Depart the Masai Mara on your flight to Nairobi.
Other plans can be made to go to East Africa’s soft white beaches and historic coastal towns, include another safari destination, or depart for home.
GREEN SEASON | 03 Apr – 31 May
MID SEASON | 05 Jan – 31, Mar 01 – 30, Jun 01 – 19 Dec
HIGH SEASON | 01 Jul – 31, Oct 20 – 31 Dec
• This safari operates with a minimum of 2 pax and maximum of 10 pax per departure. Maximum 5 pax per vehicle
• This is a fixed itinerary with set departure date
• A specialist safari guide will be accompanying the group Cheli & Peacock have a variety of specialist guides with varying areas of expertise
• This itinerary does not operate in April & May
• Internal flights – Baggage restriction of 15kgs on all flights preferably in small bags
• A private departure is recommended for families with small children