Laikipia (Lewa Safari Camp) ~ Masai Mara (Elephant Pepper Camp) ~ Diani (Kinondo Kwetu)
10 day flying safari
From US$8,700 per person sharing
- Experience 3 different ecosystems with a vast array of species
- Explore Lewa Wildlife Conservancy with the largest concentration of Grevy’s zebra in the world and over 130 White and Black rhino
- Elephant Pepper Camp is in a private conservancy, the best of the Masai Mara, with prime wildlife viewing
- All of the lodges & camps are relaxed, fun and family friendly
- Exclusive use of a safari vehicle and family cottages & rooms
- Leave the car behind and explore the wilderness – Opportunities for horse riding, camel riding, river swimming, night game drives, kite surfing and lots more
- Interact with authentic, traditional and colourful tribal communities
- Conservation & Community Opportunities – Lewa Conservancy Rhino and Grevy’s Zebra conservation and Lewa Education Program
- Opportunities: Horse Riding, Camel Safari, Ngare Ndare Forest Excursions, Marine Park Snorkeling, Deep Sea Diving & Fishing, Luxury Spa Treatments
Lewa is a private conservancy practicing cutting edge wildlife conservation, especially for rhinos. Visitors are privy to some of the most spectacular wildlife viewing that Kenya has to offer.
Lewa Safari Camp is a small, comfortable and relaxed retreat in the heart of Lewa. Experience game drives, guided walks, bush breakfasts & sundowners, evening horse or camel rides and local cultural visits or relax by the pool soaking up the spectacular wilderness.
Elephant Pepper Camp is located in the heart of Mara North Conservancy, which enjoys the privacy and remoteness of only a few camps within it.
Having undergone a rebuild and refurbishments, the tents are spacious and offer a choice of traditional Safari showers or the more modern ‘plumbed’ showers with running hot and cold water. Wildlife wanders across the plains in front of camp and at night, the roar of lions, call of the leopard and trumpeting of the elephants close by are reassurance of being at one with the wild…no fences, no boundaries.
A peaceful and beautiful refuge on the secluded Galu beach to the south of Mombasa, Kinondo Kwetu is the home of Ida and Filip Anderson (a Swedish family related to the famed Baron Blixen).
The collection of charming cottages and rooms’ location is protected by the National Museums of Kenya because of the sacred forests and traditional lands. Kinondo Kwetu has an array of activities to choose from including water sports, cultural and nature visits, spa treatments and horse riding on the beach in the moonlight.
Sadly, the end of your safari; other plans can be made to go to another East African destination, or depart for home.
Published rates for 2018
Price in US$
|MID SEASON: 08 Jan – 31 Mar, 01 Nov – 20 Dec|
|Per person sharing||$ 8,700|
|Child 12 – 17yrs sharing/own room||$ 3,919|
|HIGH SEASON: 01 July – 31 Oct, 21 – 31 Dec|
|Per person sharing||$ 9,614|
|Child 12 – 17yrs sharing/own room||$ 4,108|
- Internal flights – Baggage restriction of 15kgs on all flights preferably in small bags
- Rates for singles, couples and larger families available on request
- Child rates – A child 12-17yrs in his or her own room will be charged a single room rate. Children 6-11yrs rate available on request
- There is no Green Season rate as both Kinondo Kwetu and Elephant Pepper Camp are closed in Green Season
- Minimum 4-night stay at Kinondo Kwetu during Christmas season (20 Dec – 07 Jan). Applicable rates available on request
- 10% circuit discount applied for 6 + nights at Elewana properties.
Included in your safari
Excluded from your safari