Laikipia (Loisaba Tented Camp) ~ Masai Mara (Elephant Pepper Camp)
7 day flying safari
From US$4,655 per person sharing
- Short and spectacular, this safari covers some of the best of Kenya in a few days
- Loisaba is a private conservancy with spectacular views of Mount Kenya
- Loisaba has excellent wildlife including the less-seen and rare northern species such as wild dog, Grevy’s zebra, greater kudu, and oryx
- Elephant Pepper Camp is in a private conservancy, the best of the Masai Mara, with prime wildlife viewing
- Conservation & Community Opportunities; Land & Life Foundation and Maasai cultural visits
- Interact with authentic traditional and colourful tribal communities
- Stay in some of the most unique and spectacular locations, choosing only the best boutique lodges and camps
- Opportunities: Horse Riding, Camel Safaris, Fishing, Bush Picnics, Hot Air Balloon Safaris
The new Loisaba Tented Camp has been built on the site of the old Loisaba Lodge. The tented camp is luxurious, overlooking the dramatic Loisaba view of over 80 kms of wilderness to Mt. Kenya, and the new tents have a contemporary African style. The Tented Camp offers the many activities available on Loisaba – including camel & horse riding, fishing, day & night game drives as well as bush meals under the African skies.
Elephant Pepper Camp is located in the heart of Mara North Conservancy, which enjoys the privacy and remoteness of only a few camps within it. Having undergone a rebuild and refurbishments, the tents are spacious and offer a choice of traditional Safari showers or the more modern ‘plumbed’ showers with running hot and cold water. Wildlife wanders across the plains in front of camp and at night, the roar of lions, call of the leopard and trumpeting of the elephants close by are reassurance of being at one with the wild…no fences, no boundaries.
End of your Cheli & Peacock Safari
Sadly, the end of your safari; other plans can be made to go to East Africa’s soft white beaches and historic coastal towns, include another safari destination, or depart for home.
Published rates for 2018
Price in US$
|MID SEASON: 05 Jan – 31 Mar & 1 – 30 Jun & 1 Nov – 19 Dec|
|Per person sharing||$ 4,655|
|Single room||$ 6,158|
|Child 12-17yrs sharing/ Own room||$ 3,480|
|HIGH SEASON: 01 Jul – 31 Oct & 20 – 31 Dec|
|Per person sharing||$ 5,272|
|Single room||$ 7,084|
|Child 12-17yrs sharing/ Own room||$ 3,938|
- Internal flights – Baggage restriction of 15kgs on all flights preferably in small bags
- Internal flights – Single travellers may be charged an excess if there are no other passengers booked on their flight.
- SINGLE ROOM POLICY:
- Single travellers – Single supplement waived for first single per booking.
- CHILD POLICY:
- Child rates – A child 12-17yrs in his or her own room will be charged a single room rate. Children 3-11yrs rate available on request.
- There is no Green Season rate as Elephant Pepper Camp is closed in Green Season
- 10% circuit discount applied for 6 + nights at Elewana properties
Included in your safari
Excluded from your safari