An archipelago where, for centuries, the cultural influences and traditions of Africa, India and Arabia have met, Zanzibar is made of two main islands; Unguja (informally Zanzibar) and Pemba to the North and numerous smaller islands and islets.
Zanzibar is home to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Stone Town, with its whitewashed, coral-rag houses, quaint shops, bazaars, mosquees and intimate winding streets. Flanked by breathtaking white sand beaches, Zanzibar offers the perfect combination of relaxation and exploration.
Pemba Island as well as numerous smaller islands surrounding Zanzibar offer exclusive, intimate beach experiences away from the conventional Zanzibar offering.
● Explore the history of this famous Spice Island and it’s slave trading past
● Discover the sights, sounds, smells and ancient history of Stone Town – a UNESCO World Heritage Site
● Relax on white sand beaches and experience the crystal clear warm waters of the Indian Ocean
● Experience the birthplace of Swahili culture and cuisine
● The perfect relaxing end to an East African safari
● Stone Town Tour
● Spice Tour
● Sandbank Picnics
● Snorkeling, Scuba Diving
● Deep Sea Fishing
● Dolphin Watching
● Whale Watching
● Zanzibar Cooking Lessons
● Zanzibar Coffee Ceremony
● Dhow Cruises
● Jet Skiing
● Water Skiing
● Jozani Forest Tours
● Beach Meals