The Cheli & Peacock Community Trust runs a number of small community projects we call “Small Things”, open to client donations where even the most modest contributions make a difference.
On your safari, you have the opportunity to improve the standard of schools you are travelling near so that children are given an opportunity to fulfil their academic potential. We work very closely with each Head Teacher and School Committee to identify every school’s main priorities and long term goals and use these to ensure cleint donations address a genuine priority highlighted by the school itself.
Are you travelling to any of these camps? Follow the links to find out more about the schools you can visit to personally deliver your donation of much needed supplies.
- Elephant Pepper Camp – Ololomei Primary School
- Elsa’s Kopje – Ura Gate Primary School
- Joy’s Camp – Kachuru Primary School and Gotu Primary School
- Kitich Camp – Engilai Primary School
- Lewa Safari Camp – 16 schools under the Lewa Education Programme
- Tortilis Camp – Esiteti Primary School
Contact Chania Frost, our dedicated full-time Project Manager, to help you coordinate your contribution to Kenyan communities during your safari.
Visit the C&P Community Trust Facebook site for regular updates and photos of the projects you decide to donate towards.